Refs cheating yet again at lambeau

TR

Post by TR » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 am

SMH, when will it end?

TR

Post by TR » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 am

And the cheating continues...jordy nelson muffs punt where Lions recovered fumble...of course refs miss it

NorCalAtlFan

Post by NorCalAtlFan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am

haven't watched or seen highlights, but are you suggesting the Pack has replaced the Stealers as the team that gets all the calls?

TR

Post by TR » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 am

Originally posted by NorCalAtlFan:
haven't watched or seen highlights, but are you suggesting the Pack has replaced the Stealers as the team that gets all the calls? Yes...packers least penalized team in league and have had entire game recently without a single penalty..unheard of

JAHNS5

Post by JAHNS5 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:46 am

Lions had 11 penalites for 101 yards
Packers had 6 for 78 yards

Lions will kill themselves in the playoffs with 15 yard unsportsman like penalties.....Packers are a disciplined team....for the most part....Need no excuses.....Lions lost to MATT FLYNN.....NOT THE REF'S!!

JAHNS5

Post by JAHNS5 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:48 am

FURTHERMORE.....The games are being referee'd ......

CHEATING?? HILARIOUS!! Rigged?? No....

COME ONE......MAN!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 am

Originally posted by TR:
SMH, when will it end? I was at the game yesterday and I thought that was one of the worst reffed games I've ever seen. They were totally unsure of themselves, constantly huddling on calls and should have had several calls reversed. It's almost as if after they blew the first one they said they weren't going to reverse their own calls anymore. The Lions ran out of challenges or they might have challenged 2 or 3 more calls.

I didn't see the refs favoring one side over the other. I thought they were bad for both sides!! :D Embarrassing, actally.

The NFL MUST change their review process. When you are sitting at the game and the entire review takes 5+ minutes with the commercials and all, it's embarrassing. Why are we slipping in another TV commercial for this and interrupting play? These could be reviewed by an official in the booth like college does and sent down to the field in less than 60 seconds. This is RIDICULOUS how the NFL does this. The challenge is made, the official upstairs looks at every replay possible and sends the ruling down to the official. He announces it, sets the ball down and we continue play. The NFL MUST go this route going forward.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TR

Post by TR » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by TR:
SMH, when will it end? I was at the game yesterday and I thought that was one of the worst reffed games I've ever seen. They were totally unsure of themselves, constantly huddling on calls and should have had several calls reversed. It's almost as if after they blew the first one they said they weren't going to reverse their own calls anymore. The Lions ran out of challenges or they might have challenged 2 or 3 more calls.

I didn't see the refs favoring one side over the other. I thought they were bad for both sides!! :D Embarrassing, actally.

The NFL MUST change their review process. When you are sitting at the game and the entire review takes 5+ minutes with the commercials and all, it's embarrassing. Why are we slipping in another TV commercial for this and interrupting play? These could be reviewed by an official in the booth like college does and sent down to the field in less than 60 seconds. This is RIDICULOUS how the NFL does this. The challenge is made, the official upstairs looks at every replay possible and sends the ruling down to the official. He announces it, sets the ball down and we continue play. The NFL MUST go this route going forward.
[/QUOTE]Agree Greg, it was very embarrasing. Brian Billick was doing the game and pretty much echoed exactly what u said...how they could have official in booth get the calls right in far more efficient and timely manner...of course mike perreira lamely defended the refs and current crappy system.