Coffee vs.STL
Moreno vs.DAL I'd sit Rice.
[/QUOTE]I agree with Kevin.
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Eddiejag » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:35 pm

COLTS FAN i would sit MaGahee i also dont like the 7 touches and he's not going to score every week.He wont go in this week againest the PATS ,THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR HIM.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

Coltsfan

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Coltsfan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks guys - I changed it to Mewelde and Leon.

Wayne

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:45 am

I'm not sure why McGahee's 7 touches is such a concern? Rice only had 4 more rushes and 4 receptions. But for some reason Flacco chucked it 35x vs. the lowly Browns. So maybe it was just that Rice was on the field more due to more passing formations?

In week 2 vs. SD, McGahee had 15 rushes to Rice's 8 and 2 recs to Rice's 5. And that game was a lot closer. In week 1 vs. KC, the rush/rec split was McGahee 10/4 and Rice 19/2, but again, Flacco threw a lot that game. So maybe the trend is, when they throw a lot, Rice will get more touches. One would expect them to throw against NE today.

Still though, IMO, w/ the splits this close and McGahee the definite goal line back, I'd be confident starting either one of them each week.

P.S.
I'm not saying that Leon and Moore are bad options either; AAMOF, we keep going back and forth on both of them. Good luck.

[ October 04, 2009, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

mikenj46

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by mikenj46 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 am

I'm sitting Lee for Caldwell today. At this point I'll go with the guy getting balls thrown his way in a real good matchup. Just have a feeling that when they finally do open up the Bills offense, or should I say IF they open it up, most balls are going TOs way.

Glenneration X

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 am

MBIII or Lynch.....yes, I have to start one.

[ October 04, 2009, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Glenneration X ]

Coltsfan

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
MBIII or Lynch.....yes, I have to start one. MB has a lot of risk but far more upside than Lynch. I would expect Lynch to get 5-7 touches today so I would take on the injury risk and go Barber.

Wayne

Coltsfan

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 am

Originally posted by GK:
I have a feeling that Lee Evans (btw, going to the Phins/Bills game with a friend of mine and a friend of my boy) is going to have a good game today - not based on facts, figures and/or numbers but simply a feeling (which has, and always will be, IMPORTANT for me)...right now I have Nate Burleson in over him in the NFFC Primetime Main but am doing the ol' back and forth shuffle in me head...any thoughts pertaining to this situation?...thanks much...GK I love Burleson this week! Seattle will be throwing all day as they are playing from behind and Wallace looks Burleson's way the entrie time. He could easily have 7-9 catches today. Evans is feast or famine but I would say they have the same upside with far less downside for Burleson.

Wayne