Diamond & Super League Draft Order Data

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
The Diamond League video will be live on www.fanball.com very shortly. I'll let you see the video first before posting the Diamond League draft spots. Then we'll post the Las Vegas Super League video 30 minutes later.

Enjoy. Damn, those videos look good!!! :D They do look good,(as does your co-host! ;) ) WELL DONE! :D

ANY possible way the 2 other Supers would air today? Taking the kids to Water Country tomorrow, and don't want to be checking my phone constantly.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 am

The Las Vegas Super League video is being pushed live at www.fanball.com right now. Look for it shortly. I will update the draft order online in about 30 minutes. Enjoy the video.

The two other Supers will be videotaped early this afternoon and will be pushed live about the same timeframe tomorrow morning. Enjoy all and say a prayer around 2 pm CT today if you really want a good draft spot!! :D The Bingo balls will be rolling around that time.

As for the Ultimate League, we have one owner that has not paid and is impossible to lock down for this draft. I have one other owner on reserve and I will try to finalize our 14 owners today. I can't shoot the video or pull the draft spots until that is done. I'll do all I can to get that done by the end of the day, but obviously if we don't get this resolved then we'll have a slight delay. But I'm working on it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

da bears

Post by da bears » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
The Diamond League video will be live on www.fanball.com very shortly. I'll let you see the video first before posting the Diamond League draft spots. Then we'll post the Las Vegas Super League video 30 minutes later.

Enjoy. Damn, those videos look good!!! :D Good job on the show Greg. :cool: I'm very happy with my draft spot in the Vegas Super League. :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller

particra

Post by particra » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 am

She's got a little Jennifer Love Hewitt thing going. I dig it.

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 am

Good job Greg!! but my name is Sorge soft g like George! Silent E! :D See you in Vegas!!!

[ August 19, 2010, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Bullgod ]
Pat Sorge

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Enjoy. Damn, those videos look good!!! :D They do look good,(as does your co-host! ;) ) WELL DONE! :D

[/QUOTE]Way to upgrade your co-host from the baseball videos!!!
I'm assuming she'll be covering the NYC NFFC drafts for Tom?

Glenn

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:28 am

Wow, that hurt. I'm not saying you're wrong but it still hurt.

I believe Kay is going to be heading to Chicago. That's the tentative plan at the moment.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:34 am

Chicago???

Why would you send her somewhere with only 3 drafters so far? :confused:
Oh I get it....increase signups in the weak territories. Smart business.

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 am

Okay, the two Super Leagues are now set in stone and awaiting the video feed for all to see. Both leagues worked very well. Four owners in each Super League that will be unveiled tomorrow morning got their No. 1 preference. You'll see it all tomorrow and Tom will post the draft spots once the video is live.

Thanks all and this is starting to get a lot of fun for all of us here. Great stuff.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

twiggy92

Post by twiggy92 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Wow, that hurt. I'm not saying you're wrong but it still hurt.

I believe Kay is going to be heading to Chicago. That's the tentative plan at the moment. By Chicago ... you wouldn't happen to mean Bellagio in Las Vegas would you ?