Such a refreshing change in the NFFC

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

Now about those 1,000 posts over there. Is that the current total or the total before the Message Board got erased! :D No disrespect, just having fun! ;) HOO HA! G-AM dishing ! good one :D

Hey over here even the Spam-bot has 1000 posts !

Q

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:37 am

Originally posted by weber:
guys it's such a refreshing change doing the NFFC this upcoming year.. the only talk in the WCOFF Boards is complaints and jerks. You guys talk about rule changes and the owners Greg, LISTEN and REACT.. Bravo to you Greg.. Greg just so you know by being treated like pion by the WCOFF and some of the jerks who play there that cost them 6 Of my friends including myself to the NFFC this year. You have guys over there who think they run the league because they are 5 year vets.lol. Bravo again Greg to you and your staff.. CANT WAIT TILL 07'.. Mike... Weber, it's all good here. I must admit that there have been guys who have come over to the NFFC family who were considered as outcasts by the WCOFF and those guys have been great, great customers. Sometimes personalities conflict and people just don't get along. I like to think I can get along with most anyone and the guys I'm mentioning above have become good friends of mine. As a game operator and Message Board operator, you have to have some tact and patience when dealing with so many unique personalities! :D

We have a lot of smack talk here, but all of it is good. Gekko barely bites like he did in the early days. I think most guys know his bark is worse than his bite. In fact, it's all good here. Win or go home, know what I mean? We are beginning to assemble some of the most intense fantasy football players in the country and this Message Board will be alive all off-season. We have a lot of good things planned to take this contest to a higher level and I trust that my top players will become stars soon. Just stay tuned.

As far as me listening to my customers, I'll say it again: I plan on playing against you bozos someday when my work days are over, so I want a good game in place to kick your butts. :D I'm just doing this for the time being because I need a little spending money. Down the road, I'll do my pre-draft preparation from the golf course and the beach and then head to Las Vegas to draft in all the leagues. And when I win this damn thing, I'll just quietly take my money and come back the next year for more! :D :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 am

sounds good Greg.. im impressed you don't have to sell me.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:59 am

Guys if a "Dave Terp" gets on this board though, just everyone go after him.lol.. that would be enjoyable..
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

fester

Post by fester » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:47 pm

Fester, we'd love to have ya over here as well as the WCOFF and I promise to take good care of ya. We'll even buy the first round of drinks on Draft Day!

Now about those 1,000 posts over there. Is that the current total or the total before the Message Board got erased! :D No disrespect, just having fun! ;) That would be 253 "post-crash" and 800+ "pre-crash"..... :(

If I make the plunge, those drinks are gonna cost you some big time scratch... ;) :D
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost. - LJB

Sacrifice or regret...You choose

fester

Post by fester » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Gekko barely bites like he did in the early days. I think most guys know his bark is worse than his bite.Now there's a pleasant surprise to me. How the hell is he these days? I remember a few knock down/drag outs with him in the early WCOFF days. Glad to see he wasn't all that bad!
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost. - LJB

Sacrifice or regret...You choose

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:52 pm

Originally posted by Fester:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Gekko barely bites like he did in the early days. I think most guys know his bark is worse than his bite.Now there's a pleasant surprise to me. How the hell is he these days? I remember a few knock down/drag outs with him in the early WCOFF days. Glad to see he wasn't all that bad! [/QUOTE]Without him knowing, we secretly let him win the NFFC Main in 2004 just to settle him down a notch.....since then, he just thinks he is having bad luck
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:14 am

Originally posted by Fester:
Fester, we'd love to have ya over here as well as the WCOFF and I promise to take good care of ya. We'll even buy the first round of drinks on Draft Day!

Now about those 1,000 posts over there. Is that the current total or the total before the Message Board got erased! No disrespect, just having fun! ;) That would be 253 "post-crash" and 800+ "pre-crash".....

If I make the plunge, those drinks are gonna cost you some big time scratch... ;) :D
[/QUOTE]So, officially you only have 253 posts there? That barely gets you out of Junior Member status, my friend!! :D That crash was similar to the stock market crash of 1929!! :D

Have no fear about the drink buying. Tom and I have one for each one we buy, so it's all good when we do that!! :D Besides, we usually find a sponsor who pays the bills for those!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:14 am

Originally posted by FISHER:
quote:Originally posted by Fester:
Gekko barely bites like he did in the early days. I think most guys know his bark is worse than his bite.Now there's a pleasant surprise to me. How the hell is he these days? I remember a few knock down/drag outs with him in the early WCOFF days. Glad to see he wasn't all that bad! [/QUOTE]Without him knowing, we secretly let him win the NFFC Main in 2004 just to settle him down a notch.....since then, he just thinks he is having bad luck
[/QUOTE]Good one Fisher! :D

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:08 pm

I say let bygones be bygones Mike, but in order to do that, I still need to understand something.

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt bro. You're one hell of an auction player and that's a fact, and this is the NFFC, a new competition for you. This will be my 3rd year here, but a private side bet that you're currently taking a beating on isn't really about either competition is it?

You made this bet very public over there or I wouldn't even be bringing it up. I'm not asking for an explanation, but, well, yes I am.

You didn't welch and vanish on daveterp did you?

I mean, we might get to smack talkin 8 months from now and I think we all need to know where you stand on sidebets.

Good luck here Mike, but the bashing needs to stop now that you've gotten it out of your system don't ya think? There's a lot of us here that play both competitions and will continue to tell EVERYBODY we know about both.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy