2006 NFFC Final Prize Winners

Erok

Post by Erok » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:02 am

BILLY WAZ-----Raking in some cash I see......that will buy a lot of Jim's Hot Dog's with special sauce!!!

CONGRATS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:08 am

Originally posted by Erok:
BILLY WAZ-----Raking in some cash I see......that will buy a lot of Jim's Hot Dog's with special sauce!!!

CONGRATS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! What is up Erok????

I head to Pittsburgh every summer, and we ALWAYS hit Jim's! My parents visit frequently, and I have them bring a couple of bottles a year, as there is nothing hotter than striking up the grill in 100 degree + humidity and making some "Jim dogs"!

Take care man!

BillyWaz

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:10 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Tom, the $240 should be sent as an expense check and not part of any "winnings" (i.e. NOT subject to 1099-M classification). I trust Marc to hold this money for FoodFest 2007. :D

Can you please follow up with accounting to make sure this can happen? Remember, taxes are a bad thing. Glenn, I'm not sure there's a way for us to send this to you guys without a W9 being involved.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
Big D & KOQ...don't want to be a party-pooping-slimy-slippery-slitherer in any way, however if the NFFC draft is going to be held in Tampa next year and the SNAKE doesn't have to fly to NY, as much as he LOVES the pizza and overall cuisine of NYC (it IS far superior to any place on Earth bar none especially if you know the right spots, NOT the tourist traps) then he will not be heading to NYC...thanks much and sorry for any inconvienece as The Serpent would've enjoyed nothing better than having The Chicktowners buy pizza for the winning Boys here...SNAKE snakes, look to the league MB. it'll be taken care of.

Q

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 am

I'll gladly hold on to the winnings until next draft day...

I'm sure I've read that Glenn Schroter knows NY well, and Stephen Jupinka is from NY also. Between the three of us, along with the rest of the GrudgeMatch 2006 Champions, we'll help make 2007's Friday night draft day the best yet. I have some ideas, as I'm sure a few others do too.

*Snake, just ask Tom to make out a check to you for $125 + $34(your individual "pizza money") = $159 for your winnings in this event. You'll have to settle for a Floridian Steak & Shake instead of NY's finest next year. :D

In addition to my $125 winnings' check, I will accept the team expense check of the amount of $240 - $34 = $206 . I'll continue this topic on the Grudgematch thread.

Marc

[ December 28, 2006, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Diesel-MoJo Rising ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."