Week 1 Thoughts

Coltsfan

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by Coltsfan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 am

Originally posted by GK:
P.S...I vote for Jive Turkeys as having the #1 moniker signature that I've ever seen here...GK I hadn't read that but THAT IS FUNNY! :D

Wayne

David U. Kennedy

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by David U. Kennedy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 am

I was forced to watch the Bills because they are my home team. Pathetic offense and trent edwards is clueless. Gonna be a long year for Bills. Spiller had no chance for yards. I really miss Kelly Hull Wolford Ballard and Joe Devlin. Ahh the good old days. Maybe they draft Locker next year.

Looks like A Collie is the late round receiver to have this year. Hes starts in the slot over Gonzalez and Garcon looks to be over-rated. Peyton is gonna have to throw for 350 every game.

Will the over hyped Jets start 0-2. I think so. Sanchez looks pretty weak. Pats and dolphins fight for division this year. Wheres shonn green?

KC looks like an exciting team with lots of impact rookies. They are going to surprise a lot of teams this year.

Lastly im tottally pissed i didnt draft A Foster this year. He is going to proppel a lot of teams to the fantasy promise land this year.

Tom Kessenich

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 am

The Jets did a great job on Brady last season but Flacco carved them up Monday night in terms of yardage. The Ravens had success throwing the ball because they were able to spread the Jets out with multiple-receiver threats. The Patriots have even more weapons to utilize in the passing game. Two elite WRs, a darn nice No. 3 (Tate) and two impressive rookie TEs. I think we'll see the Patriots adopt a similar strategy this week. Try to spread the Jets out and isolate where the blitzes will come from. If they can do that and get the ball out quickly they can have success.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BLACKHAND

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 am

one thing in the nfl is that expect the unexpected. once you think you have it figured out YOUR COOKED. the bengals win this week and jets beat pats and everyone will have the texans in the super bowl. crazy stuff will happen.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

jjsegura78

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by jjsegura78 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 am

Originally posted by GK:
P.S...I vote for Jive Turkeys as having the #1 moniker signature that I've ever seen here...and oh yeah, one mo thang - GO HANDSOME TOMMY (he will light it up ALL year BIG TIME)!!!...GK Thumbs up GK, thumbs up !
Projection 2010: Either winning my Classic LV/Chicago Dual League, or making it to the Catalina Wine Mixer.

JJ Segura

particra

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by particra » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 am

I'll be shocked if NE runs the ball more than 15x in the game. I expect 50+ pass attempts, 4-5 sacks allowed, and well over 300 yards for Brady. Welker might catch 20 balls this week. FWIW, last year he went 15-192 in the game he played against the Jets.

Tom Kessenich

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I'll be shocked if NE runs the ball more than 15x in the game. I expect 50+ pass attempts, 4-5 sacks allowed, and well over 300 yards for Brady. Welker might catch 20 balls this week. FWIW, last year he went 15-192 in the game he played against the Jets. That's my take too. If the Jets put Revis on Moss again, Welker could be an absolute monster. No way the other Jets' CBs can handle him. He'll run circles around Cromartie and Smith. That's why I'd be tempted to take Welker away and try to keep Moss in check with double teams. I doubt Ryan goes that route but I'd consider it.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BLACKHAND

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:12 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I'll be shocked if NE runs the ball more than 15x in the game. I expect 50+ pass attempts, 4-5 sacks allowed, and well over 300 yards for Brady. Welker might catch 20 balls this week. FWIW, last year he went 15-192 in the game he played against the Jets. jets looked terrible monday night. but i think they will run the ball a whole lot better than they did monday night.pats are 1 and half point favorites. they are beggin you to take the pats.

BLACKHAND

Week 1 Thoughts

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I'll be shocked if NE runs the ball more than 15x in the game. I expect 50+ pass attempts, 4-5 sacks allowed, and well over 300 yards for Brady. Welker might catch 20 balls this week. FWIW, last year he went 15-192 in the game he played against the Jets. That's my take too. If the Jets put Revis on Moss again, Welker could be an absolute monster. No way the other Jets' CBs can handle him. He'll run circles around Cromartie and Smith. That's why I'd be tempted to take Welker away and try to keep Moss in check with double teams. I doubt Ryan goes that route but I'd consider it. [/QUOTE]first of all , if the jets run the ball well (which they can)they will control the clock. pats throw over 35 times a game anyway with their terrible run game. i really can see the jets winning this game.

snake if the pats win then bring this back up sunday night. i will take it like a man. :D :D