Getting into line ups

ultimatefs

Getting into line ups

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 am

Why is the MB server ok and not the lineups server?
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

GOD Loves You

Getting into line ups

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
stuff like this shouldn't be happening. this is mission critical. Definitely thumbs down. I can't remember us being down before kickoff ever before. I'm in contact with STATS and trying everything I can do to get an answer and to make sure lineups can be changed yet at 4 and 7. But do all you can to email me any changes for the afternoon games if you can. I know many of you have multiple teams and once you get in today do any changes you can quickly. Sorry. [/QUOTE]greg: part of the problem is that i and many others don't know who is on our team(s).
[/QUOTE]Agree 100%. Rob's idea about the pdf sounds good. I guess we should start printing out our rosters in case this happens.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

Greenlight30

Getting into line ups

Post by Greenlight30 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:15 am

Yeah.....i have a lot of teams and it is hard to keep track would definitley help to see lineups etc.

Greg Ambrosius

Getting into line ups

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:17 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
stuff like this shouldn't be happening. this is mission critical. Definitely thumbs down. I can't remember us being down before kickoff ever before. I'm in contact with STATS and trying everything I can do to get an answer and to make sure lineups can be changed yet at 4 and 7. But do all you can to email me any changes for the afternoon games if you can. I know many of you have multiple teams and once you get in today do any changes you can quickly. Sorry. [/QUOTE]greg: part of the problem is that i and many others don't know who is on our team(s).
[/QUOTE]I understand that. I'm just trying to help right now. I have 8 teams myself and I understand. But I tried to intervene the best I could. Now we're past kickoff.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greenlight30

Getting into line ups

Post by Greenlight30 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:19 am

Were not past the 3 o clock games though...and I might need to change my lineup.

King of Queens

Getting into line ups

Post by King of Queens » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 am

I would recommend keeping a spreadsheet with your updated team roster(s), and probably a printout as well.

Greg Ambrosius

Getting into line ups

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:20 am

Originally posted by Greenlight30:
Were not past the 3 o clock games though...and I might need to change my lineup. Yes, I'm telling STATS to please get this cleared up ASAP so that you can still do that. Trust me, I'm as frustrated as you are.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

wayne123

Getting into line ups

Post by wayne123 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
I strongly suggest anyone that can't get into the site, but can see this thread on the messageboard, to email Greg or Tom with your starting lineup RIGHT NOW...Before 1PM... Diesel,

I have so many teams how the hell can you remember who you have on each team?????
[/QUOTE]This is a bummer! And, I will definately NOT be making a stir about this. I know that Greg must lose a lot of sleep over issues like this and teasing would definately not be appropriate. Best wishes in getting this starightened out. You guys are the best! Lot of strange issues this year...keep hanging we are with ya!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

richieprimo

Getting into line ups

Post by richieprimo » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:22 am

This is NOT good. I hope I had the correct players started in advance. I can't see who is in or out yet, but hopefully I'll be able to see to make some 4PM changes. Greg, is there any way for us to find out who is started as of now? In the meantime I'll keep trying to get in.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Shep

Getting into line ups

Post by Shep » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:23 am

Greg-
Is there a number you can post for Stats or yourself? I have someone watching my line-up for the 3pm games and may need to change out a player.
Thanks