Lineup Card For Ultimate League and 3 Super Leagues

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:11 am

Originally posted by GK:
...wow, one of these three Super leagues certainly LOOKS easier that the other two do, eh? ...GK This is an insane statement. Just because you don't recognize some names from the message boards you assume those folks aren't as good of players as you are or someone else you know by name?? Insane. I would hope anyone putting up a $2500 entry fee is ALL IN with their commitment and knowledge. I've talked to most everyone on this list and they are so pumped for fantasy football and this contest they are ready to burst. A statement like this is just foolish.

Good luck to all 56 owners on this list. You all have the ability to be champions and you know it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 am

Okay, Josh can do Tuesday night for the Super League, so we do have three owners interested in one more Super League. I'll just keep this one out there and if anyone wants to add to it we'll go from there. I'll contact Chad Schroeder and Mike Berkich to see if that date would work for them, but I don't think it does for Mike. He was willing to come into Sin City on either weekend if we could fill it up, but I'll see about Tuesday anyway.

Okay, here's the start of our fourth Super League if we can get it done:

NFFC Super League
Tuesday, Sept. 7, 7 (or 9) ET
Las Vegas Bellagio and Phone/Online

1. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland
3. Robert Particelli
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Money

Post by Money » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:51 am

Greg, as we get closer I have an interest in this event, although online or by phone. I leave Vegas that morning.

Joe
Joe

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am

Originally posted by GK:
...hey, I really hate to be somewhat bothersome here but this is pretty important imho...if the KDS deadline is in 5 days time, how fast in advance do you think that we participants in The Supers can get a hold of that NFFC ADP data from the live drafts (non-DC's) that have already been held here?...thanks much in advance here...GK We are going to try to post ADP for all pay NFFC leagues through Sunday early next week. We'll try to compile that and post that before Tuesday's KDS deadline. We will try to do that each of the next three Mondays if we can and it will be available to everyone.

[ August 12, 2010, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 am

Originally posted by FAST MONEY:
Greg, as we get closer I have an interest in this event, although online or by phone. I leave Vegas that morning.

Joe You know me, I like any momentum at all! ;) You're listed as tentative and we'll see if this takes us anywhere. Damn, you're in and out that holiday weekend. You should stay with me, man!! :D

NFFC Super League
Tuesday, Sept. 7, 7 (or 9) ET
Las Vegas Bellagio and Phone/Online

1. Josh Blumenreich, Phoenix, Arizona (P)
2. Mark Moyer, Laurel, Maryland (LV)
3. Robert Particelli (LV)
4. Joe Berg (tentative, P)

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...hey, I really hate to be somewhat bothersome here but this is pretty important imho...if the KDS deadline is in 5 days time, how fast in advance do you think that we participants in The Supers can get a hold of that NFFC ADP data from the live drafts (non-DC's) that have already been held here?...thanks much in advance here...GK We are going to try to post ADP for all pay NFFC leagues through Sunday early next week. We'll try to compile that and post that before Tuesday's KDS deadline. We will try to do that each of the next three Mondays if we can and it will be available to everyone. [/QUOTE]Greg...I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but I think a super effort needs to be made to have this ADP info available by Monday.

The KDS deadline has been set for Tuesday in all five of your high-dollar, signature events. We have not had any real NFFC ADP data available to help make decisions, in part because up until recently there hasn't been an operational NFFC draft room available to help generate it.

The deadline of Tuesday has been set, and it would be a mess to try to change it. It would also be a shame if we are forced to set our KDS right before this critical data becomes available.

Thanks.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 am

If the ADP data can't be generated by Monday, I say just push the KDS date back to 2 days after ADP info is received.

After all, if we all got the ADP on Thursday of next week, and got draft spots on Saturday/Sunday, that is 2 full weeks to prepare from your spot.

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I guess I hear what everyone is saying about ADP but we all know this first sampling really doesn't mean that much. To me this first ADP is what it is but the 2nd and 3rd ADP's released later show the real info. I could go either way on this. Move the KDS deadline, keep the KDS deadline. Doesn't matter...just my $.02
Pat Sorge