Fanball.com Acquires NFFC, F+W Fantasy Products

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 pm

The reason why Fanball and F+W took a bit to finalize things - Greg, naturally, had his own set of demands...

superdac

Post by superdac » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Don't frequent the board as much as I would like, but I just saw this thread and had to post a note of congratulations. This sounds like a tremendous opportunity. After years of building a solid foundation through exceptional contests and top-notch service, it is definitely well deserved.

Phillip

**Just out of curiosity, who is "Member #1"? Is this the person responsible for my horrible draft positions every year?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Originally posted by Quahogs:
The reason why Fanball and F+W took a bit to finalize things - Greg, naturally, had his own set of demands...

That's a picture of my refrigerator at home in the downstairs room. Tom and I have agreed that this is how our refrigerator at our new office is going to look!!! :D Nice Steve.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Congratulations guys!

GREG AMBROSIOUS joins us tonight on our internet radio show to discuss this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. Stay up and watch the PRESEASON with US!

All the NFFC staff are welcome to come on and talk to the HIGH STAKES crew tonight on my show Red vs Blue Fantasy Football. We just had our RECORD turnout, over 700 avid players for the big show last week, and TONIGHT,

The chat room will be up during the show, so if you want to chat, register for a quick login here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx

STAY UP LATE WITH US TONIGHT!
Our show will start streaming LIVE at 11:00 Eastern Time here: Red vs Blue - Special Guest - Greg Ambrosious

If you're a FAN of the NFFC, Greg, Tom, Ryan or Charlie, call in and wish them the best!

347-324-5404

BIG BIG NEWS! Great show Scott as always.

John

lycanthrope

Post by lycanthrope » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:37 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:

Hey, where are the limes? Can't have Corona without limes.

Congrats Greg and Tom, should be a world of opportunities available. I especially like the possibilities of incorporating the NFFC and NFBC into Sunday Ticket and Extra Innings. Lots of promotional possibilities and fantasy sports show possibilities.

I too was hit by the loss of The Fantasy Jungle. I was with them from the very start and never saw it coming. I do miss the fantasy baseball points leagues they offered. High stakes fantasy baseball points leagues would be nice. (I know I am in the minority on this)

Hey Greg, I am solo in Vegas this year so we should grab a Corona or two. (and the limes of course)

Disposable Heroes
Tom Kay

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:30 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Thanks for the kind comments Glenn. [/quote]

Very well deserved Greg.....and congrats again to all of you.

PS....I think by far the best suggestion in this thread is Gekko's regarding the eye candy for the New York drafts..... :D

Glenn

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:24 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Thanks for the kind comments Glenn. [/QUOTE]Very well deserved Greg.....and congrats again to all of you.

PS....I think by far the best suggestion in this thread is Gekko's regarding the eye candy for the New York drafts..... :D

Glenn
[/quote]

Glenn,

I take it the wife isn't making the trip into NYC? :D

John

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Thanks for the kind comments Glenn. [/QUOTE]Very well deserved Greg.....and congrats again to all of you.

Glenn
[/QUOTE]Glenn,

I take it the wife isn't making the trip into NYC? :D

John
[/quote]

(Shhhhhhhh John....the FX girls might be monitoring the boards!)

Ummmm....what wife?

Glenn

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 am

Greg/Tom,

Congrats on the news, can't wait to hear what's yet to come!! NFFC / NFBC is the best fantasy sports contest by far, and I love the committment you guys bring to it! Keep up the good work.

Mike