DoubleG

NFFC Offers Discount Plan To Unpaid Owners From Other Events

Post by DoubleG » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by Quahogs:
. Enough with the hands out crap. If your definition of a hand out is: not wanting to implicitly subsidize a new customer that has never played in the NFFC..then yeah I'm looking for a hand out. :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]It's okay guys, no need to debate this any more. If I've offended some NFFC veterans by this promotional offer, I'm sorry. But the offer stands for the industry and I wish I could give discounts to everyone, but then we'd be in the same predicament that other contests find themselves in. Rich's point has been taken and we've had a nice conversation on the phone where both points were well stated and both of us understand where the other person is coming from. We'll both make the tough decisions on the upcoming season now.

And I'm not surprised some veteran NFFC players welcome the promotion and the new players if it helps recruit some. And after reading Chad Schroeder's predicament, I think we all feel terrible for any player owed any money there because this is deeper than some people thought. This is just crazy. There's no way STATS can help out everyone and we all feel bad about the mess we're looking at now.

Best of luck to all WCOFF owners and now I really hope Dustin finishes that "transaction." We want ALL WINNERS to be paid ASAP if that's possible. Let's turn our attention over there, where it belongs.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
As someone who has been a charter member in both the NFFC/NFBC and the WCOFF let me simply say this...

WCOFF has $3500 of my winnings that I rolled over into planned games for 2011. If they fold up and I do not get my $3500 I had ZERO chance or intention of playing in any HSFF games this year prior to Greg's offered discount. Today that is up to a 50-50 chance.

Thanks Greg. I appreciate you trying to reach out to us sitting on a broken fence.

Pete I understand this is for new nffc customers only.
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Originally posted by FPA - Scott Atkins:
quote:Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
As someone who has been a charter member in both the NFFC/NFBC and the WCOFF let me simply say this...

WCOFF has $3500 of my winnings that I rolled over into planned games for 2011. If they fold up and I do not get my $3500 I had ZERO chance or intention of playing in any HSFF games this year prior to Greg's offered discount. Today that is up to a 50-50 chance.

Thanks Greg. I appreciate you trying to reach out to us sitting on a broken fence.

Pete I understand this is for new nffc customers only.
[/QUOTE]Or any NFFC customer that adds to what they played last year. So if you played the Classic last year, and got screwed over somewhere else, you get the discount on the Primetime, an Online team, or anything above and beyond the Classic.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 pm

I either ran or co-ran a fantasy football league for around 14 years. I eventually gave up and joined the NFFC for the main reason of LOVING fantasy football, and HATING trying to make everyone happy. It was near impossible to make 4 or 5 guys happy, and absolutely impossible to make the entire league happy. Greg and Tom have this problem times 200. God bless you guys...lmao
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

So just to be clear somebody like me who has played before but didn't want to play fanball or anything remotely associated with ffoc last year, would we qualify?

[ June 13, 2011, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: FPA - Scott Atkins ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Originally posted by FPA - Scott Atkins:
So just to be clear somebody like me who has played before but didn't want to play fanball or anything remotely associated with ffoc, would we qualify? It would appear that way. As per the first post, you should give Greg or Tom a call to confirm.

Sorry to hear you qualify. :(

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Starting immediately, the NFFC will provide a 15% discount on any new NFFC product in 2011 to any fantasy player who didn't get paid by a fantasy game provider in 2010. I just realized, technically this line would make this offer available to anyone who just sucked last year!!!! I qualify!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:49 am

We're glad to see some owners taking advantage of our offer and staying in Las Vegas during the first weekend of the NFL season to draft in a familiar 12-team setup. We welcome John Duckworth of Lawrenceville, Georgia to our NFFC Primetime Main Event at the Bellagio Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 10th at 10 am PT. John is a first-time member of the NFFC family, but I'm convinced he's going to like the game format and the setup and he will be with us for a long, long time. Welcome aboard John and thanks for the call today.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:28 am

John is a great addition and a great guy!

Wayne