Best FA Pickup So Far and To Be

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Who is your best FA pickup so far and who have you recently picked up who you hope will produce in the second half of the season?

My best FA pickup so far is M Wallace. I picked him up in 3 of my 5 leagues when Knox and Edelman were hot pickups. My runner-up would have to be Pierre Garcon (I owned A Gonzalez in multiple leagues). My problem has been playing deciding each week whether to play Garcon or Wallace. This week I went with Garcon and made the wrong choice (again).

My worst FA pickup has to be M Moore or S Morris. I never believed in Moore like I did Wallace simply because of opportunity. Morris, of course, is in injury purgatory right now.

My worst drop was M Sims Walker who I drafted on one team and dropped after week 2.

M Floyd has been my most recent FA pickup and I'm hoping for much better than his 2 reception game from Sunday. I played Floyd over Garcon and Wallace. Youch.

M Wallace. P Garcon. M Floyd. They've been my best pickups. I haven't hit on any rbs but my rbs have stayed healthy so I haven't needed too.

I couldn't afford M Austin. Off the top of my head, he's likely the best fa pickup of the year for WRs.

Anyone else?

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Here are some other great pickups:

Sidney Rice
Austin Collie
Hakeem Nicks
Michael Crabtree
James Jones
Andre Caldwell
Jamaal Charles

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm

We got Garcon and Jones in Primetime, Caldwell in Classic. All have been serviceable flexes when needed. I like Jones and Garcon going forward. But w/ Moss, Boldin and Harvin, it'll be tough deciding between the two each week.

[ November 09, 2009, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

edcnp

Post by edcnp » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:48 am

Miles Austin for $58 and started him in flex(bye week problems) in his 47 point week and every game after that!!!!