Sunday Incentive To Sign Up For NFFC!!!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

It's time for the late afternoon/early evening crowd to take advantage of our Saturday offer. We have some games coming up tonight, including the (unofficial) Jets' debut of a certain former Packer. That should be getting everyone fired up for football, right? :D

So who wants to grab some of the items we're offering to give away along with a signup? I've seen these shirts and trust me, they're pretty nice. So if you guys don't want them, I'll take a couple but I'd much rather give them to you. We have spots open in both events so what could you possibly be waiting for?

Nothing. That's right. Nothing.

So sign up now because we want to give you guys something on top of the fun you'll have drafting in one of our four cities this year.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:06 am

Winners today include:

1. Mike Sanda, Warwick, Rhode Island
2. Michael Makula, Chicago, Illinois

As Michael just said when he added the second half of the doubleheader, "I sure hope those shirts are spiffy!!" I love it. Five more to give away and then I'm out of goodies for the weekend. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:11 pm

All I need is a PM with the signup's First, Last Name and e-mail address.

I'll get you all set up for your membership and cheat sheet.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

slam

Post by slam » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:59 pm

If there is a XL polo for signing up for NFFC left...count me in.
Author, Fantasy Football Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting (Available at www.fantasyfootballguidebook.com )

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 am

Originally posted by slam:
If there is a XL polo for signing up for NFFC left...count me in. There is my friend. There is. Awesome!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

slam

Post by slam » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by slam:
If there is a XL polo for signing up for NFFC left...count me in. There is my friend. There is. Awesome!!! [/QUOTE]Make sure the million dollars is addressed to
Sam "Slam" Hendricks.
Author, Fantasy Football Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Guide to Playing Fantasy Football and Fantasy Football Tips: 201 Ways to Win through Player Rankings, Cheat Sheets and Better Drafting (Available at www.fantasyfootballguidebook.com )

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:59 am

Originally posted by slam:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by slam:
If there is a XL polo for signing up for NFFC left...count me in. There is my friend. There is. Awesome!!! [/QUOTE]Make sure the million dollars is addressed to
Sam "Slam" Hendricks.
[/QUOTE]SLAM looks good on both $100,000 checks and the $1 million bonus. :D I like it.

Okay, I have three more polo shirts to give away this weekend. The incentive of looking good in one of our shirts also got to NFFC Charter Member Will Robertson, who is joining the NBC Sports NFFC Primetime main event via phone as well. Welcome aboard Will.

Winners today include:

1. Mike Sanda, Warwick, Rhode Island
2. Michael Makula, Chicago, Illinois
3. Sam "Slam" Hendricks, Virginia
4. Will Robertson, New Jersey

chris schinker

Post by chris schinker » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:03 am

Greg,

Go ahead and give Collin his own team for the NBC event. Charge the AMEX. How in the world did I ever dream of not letting him have a crack at the million also:) Save the shirt for someone else on the fence!

Thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Originally posted by chris schinker:
Greg,

Go ahead and give Collin his own team for the NBC event. Charge the AMEX. How in the world did I ever dream of not letting him have a crack at the million also:) Save the shirt for someone else on the fence!

Thanks You've got it Chris. But Colin needs a new shirt for college, so let me see what I can find around the office. Those college kids like ripped T-shirts or grunge shirts or tie dyes, don't they? :D I'll find something special and have the guys bring it down to Chicago with them. Will do and I'll get him set up tomorrow morning for a shot at the $1 million. Awesome and thanks.