Sunday Incentive To Sign Up For NFFC!!!

Peter Haiti

Post by Peter Haiti » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Greg, you gonna run this promo into monday morning? I'm working on securing a partner for the nffc main.

I've been looking everywhere for a $1,300 polo shirt.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Originally posted by The Dalai Lama Himself:
Greg, you gonna run this promo into monday morning? I'm working on securing a partner for the nffc main.

I've been looking everywhere for a $1,300 polo shirt. :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 am

Originally posted by The Dalai Lama Himself:

I've been looking everywhere for a $1,300 polo shirt. If you bring in someone to the NFFC, not only will that person get one of our giveaways but we'll pay you $100 for the referral. How does that sound?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

FrankandBeans

Post by FrankandBeans » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Russ, I signed up this weekend..where's my cheat sheet sign up. It could be my "tipping point" for the season.
A flute with no holes is not a flute. And, a doughnut with no hole is a Danish.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Originally posted by Frank and Beans:
Russ, I signed up this weekend..where's my cheat sheet sign up. It could be my "tipping point" for the season. :D Send me a PM with your email, first, and last name and I'll get you set up.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:21 am

I know that I still owe some NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts to some folks who took advantage of my late season signup incentives. We gave some to lucky winners in New York, but my box of shirts from NBC didn't arrive in time in Las Vegas and the Chicago shirts came to Iola. So if you were promised a shirt and didn't get one, let me know and I'll mail it to you. Some of our phone signups obviously didn't get one yet either and I will mail those out.

Again, if you haven't received your shirt yet, just e-mail me at [email protected]. All of the NBC Sports Sunday Night Football polo shirts (nice, $60 shirts) are all XL, unfortunately. If that's too big for you and you'd rather not have that, I do have some L or M NFFC polo or T-shirts that I'll send instead and even some NFFC hats or NBC Sports hats. So shoot me an e-mail and we'll figure it out.

Thanks to all of the late signups and I apologize to all who I haven't given polo shirts to yet. The coordination between us and NBC was rushed at the end and the box of shirts got sent to me in Las Vegas after the main event started. Sorry.

Thanks again all and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius