Website Trouble

Gordon Gekko

Website Trouble

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:48 pm

This afternoon and evening the website has been slow and sometimes wouldn't let me log on. Got the old "The page cannot be displayed" message. I'm trying to check scores and possibly make changes to my line-up before the Sunday night game. Can't make any changes, as I can't log in. :mad:

I don't think the problems from my end, as I have a cable connection and can roam freely through other websites.

Anyone else having this problem?

[ September 12, 2004, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

jsferenc

Website Trouble

Post by jsferenc » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:57 pm

Gordon,

I can't get in either. I think the problem is on Stats end because I'm in another league that uses Stats and I can't get there either.

Josh
Josh Ferenc

2005 National Fantasy Football Champion. Time for the sequel!

If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing!

Gordon Gekko

Website Trouble

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:00 pm

:mad: UNACCEPTABLE. :mad:

Gordon Gekko

Website Trouble

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:03 pm

Time to buy another server or two.

Gordon Gekko

Website Trouble

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:09 pm

Let's see. Since I'm in a couple of leagues, I don't remember who I have starting at WR for each. I'd like to be able to check and possibly switch. I think in the main NFFC draft I got R.Ferguson and M.Muhammad starting and E.Kennison on the bench, but I'm not sure. I'd like the option to switch to Kennison if need be, but I can't log on. STATS: Can I have the two highest pt scores out of those three added to my line-up? Thanks.

ericttspikes

Website Trouble

Post by ericttspikes » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:11 pm

For this kind of cash, I really can't believe how shoddy the website is. Forget about the rudimentary look, and confusing navigation; the live scoring doesn't work, and it is just crawling slow. Getting live scoring is crucial. I'm in 4 leagues that use online services, and this by far is the worst.

nnoy

Website Trouble

Post by nnoy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:13 pm

DSL here, had problems all f'n day as well.

wlfskp

Website Trouble

Post by wlfskp » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:25 pm

Still having problems ....and when I finally get into live scoring everyone else in the league has scores except my team and the team we are facing...lovely just lovely....Stats had problems with baseball too this in the only decision of Krause which makes no sense...there are so many good stat services that can handle this situation why stick with stats which obviously is not ready for the rush in football anymore than they were ready in baseball.....this SUCKS
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

BLACKHAND

Website Trouble

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:27 pm

very bad. this should be the best. can not even see what my score is. other sites working fine for my other leagues. POOR JOB.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

midville

Website Trouble

Post by midville » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:35 pm

Website not up to Par. Very slow plus seems like server crashing!