Website Trouble

shoofster

Website Trouble

Post by shoofster » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:36 pm

Same here alao....could not get into the site.. after 35 minutes on screen finally gave in and let me on. What's up?

shoofster

Website Trouble

Post by shoofster » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:37 pm

Same here alao....could not get into the site.. after 35 minutes on screen finally gave in and let me on. What's up? Now says :web site trouble>>>>>>>>>> Dam

Appleman

Website Trouble

Post by Appleman » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:48 pm

This Sucks!! Just got home and I can't check scores!! Other websites fine, just NFFC site! What gives??

Hoosier Hick

Website Trouble

Post by Hoosier Hick » Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:55 pm

How about a "sit tight were working on it" or some reassurances from someone?? If I were in contention in baseball I would be even more upset. I couldnt even log onto NFBC.

Walla Walla

Website Trouble

Post by Walla Walla » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:05 pm

OK, Here is the reply you want. " We're working on it. It was an unexpected problem that came up. It'll never happen again". See Greg? Got your cover line for Stats down pat. :)

Dyv

Website Trouble

Post by Dyv » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 pm

I think the site is ridiculously easy to get around... the necessary links are obviously tagged. Things like a 'roster' tab filled with a link to a 'draft results' doesn't confuse me in the least. I can see my team, set my lineup, set FA bids... the site itself works perfectly.

The speed today? Yeah - that sucks.

Dyv
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

DIESEL02

Website Trouble

Post by DIESEL02 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:17 pm

The inability to do lineup changes is a concern but for live scoring ( it's very slow and doesn't show some of the owners points unless you click on the teams) who cares ? I'll worry about it on Tuesday morning....what I'm more concerned about in the NY AUCTION LEAGUE is TEAM MILLER who already is playing a dead team with Bennett and Boldin....what the f#$% !!!
"Fortis fortuna adiuvat"-"Fortune favors the brave"

Gordon Gekko

Website Trouble

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:22 pm

the navigation is easy enough, IF you can get in. The SPEED AND the ability to LOG ON both sucked. I'm really at a loss, as i'm sure what will come out of this is "sorry STATS had a problem, but it won't happen again."

for putting in a couple of grand, that is a tough one to swallow. Team Gekko is not happy.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Website Trouble

Post by ultimatefs » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:26 pm

Never met a Week 1 site that was fast.

Never met live scoring that worked 100% of the time.

The masses have no clue that EVERY time you press a submit button, the server keeps processing the full request, eventhough you might press the stop button on your end. So these clowns keep press-stop-press-stop, etc at the speed of light and cry like babies when they don't get their info. Get a clue. Press submit, and WAIT. It will load and you only exponetionally make it worse by pounding on the system.

Still waiting for my page to load...
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Hoosier Hick

Website Trouble

Post by Hoosier Hick » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:29 pm

Biggest concern is inability to access site at all. Eliminates option of changing line up. Scoring will work itself out but after games start you can't change your line up. Plus Baseball site was bogged down also. Someone was not prepared for this volume.