$1300 Draft Champions League?

Money

Post by Money » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:49 am

I'm definitely interested in this. I believe my name is on the list. If this doesn't pan out I need to sign up for something else. Let me know. Heck, I might even end up with a helmet.....Thanks.
Joe

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

The list as of right now is as follows unless someone changed their minds.....

$1,300 Draft Champions League
Friday, Sept. 4th, 1 pm ET/10 am PT
1. Glenn Schroter
2. Glenn Lowy
3. Jules McLean
4. Joe Berg
5. Derek Anderson
6. Joe Conte
7. Ken Magner (if the time works)
8. Mark Moyer

I also noticed Robert Particelli & Terry Lewis were considering it.

Almost there.

Glenn

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 am

Greg I know you spoke with Mike about the super. Although I am not doing any high stakes events as you two spoke about he is still planning on playing. If you call him and explain the 1300DC proposal he may jump at it since it doesn't look like there is much room to join a Super.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Greg I know you spoke with Mike about the super. Although I am not doing any high stakes events as you two spoke about he is still planning on playing. If you call him and explain the 1300DC proposal he may jump at it since it doesn't look like there is much room to join a Super. Yeah, I talked with Mike last night and we're on the same page. He's willing to do the Super on the second weekend too and asked me to see if anyone was up for that. I said I would do that. He's fired up to compete in the Super and I'll see what we can do. Thanks Craig.

Unbelievable that you and Craig have turned that NFBC Super League around. I hear your in first place now after being in last place just a few months ago. Keep it going and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Greg I know you spoke with Mike about the super. Although I am not doing any high stakes events as you two spoke about he is still planning on playing. If you call him and explain the 1300DC proposal he may jump at it since it doesn't look like there is much room to join a Super. Yeah, I talked with Mike last night and we're on the same page. He's willing to do the Super on the second weekend too and asked me to see if anyone was up for that. I said I would do that. He's fired up to compete in the Super and I'll see what we can do. Thanks Craig.

Unbelievable that you and Mike have turned that NFBC Super League around. I hear your in first place now after being in last place just a few months ago. Keep it going and good luck.
[/QUOTE]Thanks!
Been a long season and still too much time left to get comfortable but hopefully Matt starts to lose focus on his team and preps extra for Football and we can cruise to a title. Hope you're reading this Matt! :-p

da bears

Post by da bears » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:29 am

Originally posted by Hard heads:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:

Unbelievable that you and Mike have turned that NFBC Super League around. I hear your in first place now after being in last place just a few months ago. Keep it going and good luck.
[/QUOTE]Thanks!
Been a long season and still too much time left to get comfortable but hopefully Matt starts to lose focus on his team and preps extra for Football and we can cruise to a title. Hope you're reading this Matt! :-p
[/QUOTE]Yeah there is no doubt that I'm starting to lose some focus on my baseball teams but having the chance to collect some serious cash will hopefully be enough to keep me focused on this team. ;) :cool:

Good luck the rest of the way Craig! Like you said a 1-2 finish by us in this league is what I'm hoping for. :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller

HIROLLERJR

Post by HIROLLERJR » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 am

I am definitely interested in making this happen on Friday by online option if we can some how or another get those last few committed players to fill the league so Greg can make it official! Let's fill it up!! :D

[ August 13, 2010, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: WOODERSON ]

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

The following are those committed to this upgrade from the $850 DC Championships with the extra dollars all going back into the league.....

1. Glenn Schroter
2. Glenn Lowy
3. Jules McLean
4. Joe Berg
5. Derek Anderson
6. Joe Conte
8. Mark Moyer
9. Terry Lewis

Only five more to go. Greg, work some of your magic please.

Glenn

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:42 am

Originally posted by Glenneration X:
The following are those committed to this upgrade from the $850 DC Championships with the extra dollars all going back into the league.....

1. Glenn Schroter
2. Glenn Lowy
3. Jules McLean
4. Joe Berg
5. Derek Anderson
6. Joe Conte
8. Mark Moyer
9. Terry Lewis

Glenn I'm in favor of this league and I'd love to see it fill with me leading it from Las Vegas, but I'm concerned about how it affects the other cities and those DC leagues. I really want to fill five overall and get this overall contest rolling. But if we can't fill them in each city as hoped, then we need to address this league and all of the others very quickly. The DCs are going to fill somehow, but it has to make some sense to be fun.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Money

Post by Money » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Glenneration X:

1. Glenn Schroter
2. Glenn Lowy
3. Jules McLean
4. Joe Berg
5. Derek Anderson
6. Joe Conte
8. Mark Moyer
9. Terry Lewis

Glenn I'm in favor of this league and I'd love to see it fill with me leading it from Las Vegas, but I'm concerned about how it affects the other cities and those DC leagues. I really want to fill five overall and get this overall contest rolling. But if we can't fill them in each city as hoped, then we need to address this league and all of the others very quickly. The DCs are going to fill somehow, but it has to make some sense to be fun.
[/QUOTE]Greg,

Whatever is decided is fine with me. I haven't signed up for any DC league except this one. I'd like to be involved in one for the learning experience.

If this isn't going to work then I trust another will be available, simply for lower stakes. I can wait on the decision here.

Thanks.
Joe