KDS Preferences for NFFC Owners

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 am

negative on that. just a lot of folks out-thinking themselves
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
negative on that. just a lot of folks out-thinking themselves ...ya think?...the feeling here is that the talent dropoff at a certain point in Round 3 might just be more owner-friendly by being in a better position to grab three sure-fire studs at the back-end of the draft this year...SNAKE [/QUOTE]I understand what u are saying, and understand that some other playre believe it. I don't. There's talent in every round.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
negative on that. just a lot of folks out-thinking themselves ...ya think?...the feeling here is that the talent dropoff at a certain point in Round 3 might just be more owner-friendly by being in a better position to grab three sure-fire studs at the back-end of the draft this year...SNAKE [/QUOTE]I understand what u are saying, and understand that some other playre believe it. I don't. There's talent in every round.
[/QUOTE]There are no bad picks, just bad owners.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

perrylin

Post by perrylin » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:06 am

Snake,

I disagree. Welker, Holt, Big Ben, Jacobs, Boldin, and your choice of the top TE are all available late 3rd round. I still think there is a big RB dropoff after the first 5 picks and it makes sense to draft early.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:13 am

Originally posted by PunchyPerry9:
Snake,

I disagree. Welker, Holt, Big Ben, Jacobs, Boldin, and your choice of the top TE are all available late 3rd round. I still think there is a big RB dropoff after the first 5 picks and it makes sense to draft early. Plus, there are many in top half of 2nd that are now question marks. I even think there's a thread on this...
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

renman

Post by renman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:58 am

I think the clear differing opinions here are what makes KDS combined with 3RR such a success. The vast majority of people now end up with a draft position that they like.

Whether or not our strategies worked or projections end up being accurate is another question. I think Gekko is right in that there is talent in every round.