An Open Forum For WCOFF Players

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 am

There is no way Dustin or Jessie (if he's still involved) can show up to the draft. I'm sure there's more than a few people owed from the NFFC and of course the FFPC. WCOFF in Vegas is not a good idea until all are payed. It'll be like having an unwelcomed angry guest showing up to your door (draft).
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 am

It seems like the plan will be to hold the drafts. I don't think they have a software supplier, but what do I know... nothing. I am only one of the hundred or so that rolled money over into 2011. No sense letting any of us know what is going on with the remaining 2010 unpaid money, the plan to pay 2011 baseball or who the back end supplier is going to be.....

Pete

shralpilators

Post by shralpilators » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:03 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
It seems like the plan will be to hold the drafts. I don't think they have a software supplier, but what do I know... nothing. I am only one of the hundred or so that rolled money over into 2011. No sense letting any of us know what is going on with the remaining 2010 unpaid money, the plan to pay 2011 baseball or who the back end supplier is going to be.....

Pete Not rolled over but have 3750 owed plus I am playing 2 baseball sat's and I'll likely win 1 and come in 2nd in the other meaning they'll owe me over 5K.

Was lost last week, finally realizing WCOFF was a dead horse...what a relief it was to actually sign up for a couple leagues here...I could breath again...

Weird how I'd almost rather have Dustin say "it's all over" then to watch / wait / hope to see how this latest act will play out.

Monkeyville

Post by Monkeyville » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 am

Pete Pete, I feel for alot of you guy's that have money owed and rollled it over. Like I said before you have to play their hand because no payments are going out. Hopefully see you at next years draft.
FEAR THE MONKEY!!!

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:25 am

Originally posted by Monkeyville:
There is no way Dustin or Jessie (if he's still involved) can show up to the draft. I'm sure there's more than a few people owed from the NFFC and of course the FFPC. WCOFF in Vegas is not a good idea until all are payed. It'll be like having an unwelcomed angry guest showing up to your door (draft). Believe it or not, that's his plan. It's why there have been no announcements canceling the event.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 am

I'll bet many do not show. If he does go forward, he will probably have someone draft from a cheat sheet on behalf of the no shows and give them the results.

Without a back end provider, I have no idea how they can proceed even if that is the plan.

I'm arriving early in the week, on Weds. I guess I can plan to show up for the viewing party on Thurs and the auction of Friday. It will not cost me a penny to do either as I'm already going to be in Vegas.

That all said, I can't wait to get my NFFC Primetime draft position and draft on the aftrnoon of Sept 10th.

Pete

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 am

Without a back end provider, I have no idea how they can proceedThey can't. It's that simple.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RC Techies

Post by RC Techies » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

Sure they can. Don't you remember those day when you had to call in your changes by a deadline. And then you waited for the report in the mail letting you know how you did. Well today that can be done by email. And the good thing about email, is you don't even have to look at it until Tuesday. Require everybody to email their waiver wire bids and lineup changes.

I can see his thought process right now. Golf on Sunday & Mondays. Work up the reports on Tuesday and Wednesday. Email everybody where they stand. And your good to go golfing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Besides, does it really matter. They have not paid the 2010 Football winners. I see no way they are going to pay the 2011 Baseball winners. So why would anybody think they are going to get paid for 2011 football.

RC Techies

Post by RC Techies » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am

Sure they can. Don't you remember those day when you had to call in your changes by a deadline. And then you waited for the report in the mail letting you know how you did. Well today that can be done by email. And the good thing about email, is you don't even have to look at it until Tuesday. Require everybody to email their waiver wire bids and lineup changes.

I can see his thought process right now. Golf on Sunday & Mondays. Work up the reports on Tuesday and Wednesday. Email everybody where they stand. And your good to go golfing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Besides, does it really matter. They have not paid the 2010 Football winners. I see no way they are going to pay the 2011 Baseball winners. So why would anybody think they are going to get paid for 2011 football.