2006 NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 am

Aaron Smith of Los Angeles, California has just become our 11th owner for the $1,000 NFFC Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 24th as we now have only three open spots for that one. Welcome aboard Aaron and best of luck in the hunt for the $8,000+ in league prizes. There are three other owners interested in this league, so hang tight and we might have this full very soon. Thanks everyone and sign up now if you want one of those final spots or contact Tom or me.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 am

We also have 11 spots filled for the $500 and the $250 Satellite Leagues on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd. THREE spots left for each of those. We also have four spots left for the $250 Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 24th, four spots left for the $250 league on Saturday, Aug. 26th and three spots left for the $250 Draft Champions league on Sunday, Aug. 27th. That's it for the bigger money leagues.

Then it's on to Draft Day!!! Thanks for a great satellite league season guys.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:01 am

Jason Ross of Duluth, Minnesota grabbed the final spot in the $250 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd. Everyone set your KDS preferences ASAP and Tom will pick the draft picks over the weekend. Thanks everyone and good luck in the hunt for the league prizes.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:12 am

Will Robertson of Sparta, New Jersey can't make our main event this year for the first time since we started the NFFC in 2004, but he has signed up for our $1,000 satellite league on Thursday, Aug. 24th. We now have 12 teams for that one, leaving us with two open spots. Let's fill those last two spots up and get those draft pick spots selected. I know we have three owners still inquiring about this league, so I trust we'll get it done. Welcome back Will and best of luck in the hunt for the $8,000+ in league prizes.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Greg - I had to tell Will about 30 times that this league was filling up and that he had better get in touch with you. Glad to see he finally listened.

Pete

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:06 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Greg - I had to tell Will about 30 times that this league was filling up and that he had better get in touch with you. Glad to see he finally listened.

Pete Pete, now tell him 30 times that the main event is filling up and that he needs to get in touch with me. He's not listening to me! :D He says he has a family trip that day, but he knows there's ways to work around that! :D Keep pushing him!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:10 am

Okay, it's time to finalize some of these big leagues for next week and pick the draft spots. Everyone should set their KDS preferences ASAP as I want to get these leagues selected by Monday morning at the latest if possible. Here we go:

Chris Fargis of Brooklyn, New York becomes our 13th owner in the $1,000 Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 24th, leaving us with ONE open spot. There are two owners calling me about this one, so I feel comfortable in saying that we're going to fill this one up. Thanks Chris and good luck in the hunt for the $8,000+ in league prizes.

Rich Dunn has grabbed the 12th spot in the $250 Draft Champions League on Sunday, Aug. 27th, leaving us with TWO open spots for that one. Thanks Rich once again.

Darren Eliason of Beulah, North Dakota has grabbed the 13th spot in the $500 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd, leaving us with ONE spot there. Thanks Darren and best of luck in the hunt for the $4,000+ in league prizes. Darren is also in the $250 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 23rd which also has 13 owners, leaving us with ONE spot there.

Get 'em while they're hot as we're going to close these leagues today. Thanks everyone for a GREAT Satellite League season and best of luck to everyone.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:51 am

Rob Conti took the final spot in the $500 Aug. 23rd satellite league. We now have 14 owners and will pick the draft slots on Monday.

Jeff Cooper and Dan Cooper have take the last two spsots in the Sunday Aug. 27th $250 league. That league is filled and we will pick draft slots on Monday.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:28 am

Greg - According to Will, he is going to be away (out of state) and will not only miss this event, but also the competition's event a week later. Looks like I'll be in Vegas for the NFFC with my son and a week later in AC (that other event) alone. Sad.... Isn't it.... :mad:
Pete

[ August 18, 2006, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Dawg ]

matt

Post by matt » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Hey Greg,

Can you count me in for the $250 Satellite on Saturday, August 26th. I emailed Krause and asked them to instead charge this amount instead of the $500 which was originally for the $500 Satellite which I did not get into.

Please if someone could confirm that would be great.

take care.
Matt Ross
Fightin Amish