Where is the ADP info?

renman

Where is the ADP info?

Post by renman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 am

I know it was mentioned that ADP results from NFFC drafts could be reviewed from our team pages under the "NFFC Resources" drop down menu. I know I saw it there a week ago.

Now it is gone. Am I missing something or can that information be found elsewhere?

Greg Ambrosius

Where is the ADP info?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 am

Originally posted by Renman:
I know it was mentioned that ADP results from NFFC drafts could be reviewed from our team pages under the "NFFC Resources" drop down menu. I know I saw it there a week ago.

Now it is gone. Am I missing something or can that information be found elsewhere? James, for some reason the ADPs aren't a direct pulldown under RESOURCES from the Message Boards. I'll ask IT to fix that. But they are there if you go to your home page or just nffc.fanball.com. You'll see the 12-team and 14-team ADPs at the top of RESOURCES. Good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Money

Where is the ADP info?

Post by Money » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:45 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Renman:

Now it is gone. Am I missing something or can that information be found elsewhere? James, for some reason the ADPs aren't a direct pulldown under RESOURCES from the Message Boards. I'll ask IT to fix that. But they are there if you go to your home page or just nffc.fanball.com. You'll see the 12-team and 14-team ADPs at the top of RESOURCES. Good luck.
[/QUOTE]You can still get there by going to 2010 player rankings first, then go back up to NFFC resources and then you'l see the two (12 & 14 day) reports.
Joe

renman

Where is the ADP info?

Post by renman » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am

Thanks a lot guys. I noticed KDS deadline is today at noon and I need to do a little work (then get back to work!).