Predict This Year's Super Bowl Champion

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 pm

Blue_Foot: Pittsburgh - 38, Atlanta - 35

Mystery: There will be no Superb Owl this year.
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:50 pm

My prediction for teams that made the playoffs last year...that will not make it this year...

KC Chiefs
CHI Bears
NY Giants

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
My prediction for teams that made the playoffs last year...that will not make it this year...

KC Chiefs
CHI Bears
NY Giants

~Lance I predict you are 2/3rds correct. Bears are in, Ravens are out.

[ July 16, 2007, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: KJ Duke ]

ODOYLE RULES

Post by ODOYLE RULES » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:19 pm

Whoever has the most Ohio St. players on their roster will SMOTHER whoever has the most Michigan players.
Thank a Soldier, a Veteran, and their Family.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:40 pm

Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

KC Chiefs
CHI Bears
NY Giants

[/QUOTE]I almost threw in NY Jets...but they may have a nice chemistry building, and added Jones...and Pennington is recovered...kind of a sleeper team. Denver always is in the mix...and I believe Cutler has "it".

If the Bears DEF struggles at all...Grossman will have big trouble winning games. If it turns out trading Jones was a bad move...and Benson still is immature...the DEF can be on the field so much, they wear down.

Just my gut re: CHI. What a cake division they are in now...what a change. Used to be one of the most feared divisions.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by KJ Duke:
quote:Originally posted by sportsbettingman:

KC Chiefs
CHI Bears
NY Giants

[/QUOTE]I almost threw in NY Jets...but they may have a nice chemistry building, and added Jones...and Pennington is recovered...kind of a sleeper team. Denver always is in the mix...and I believe Cutler has "it".

If the Bears DEF struggles at all...Grossman will have big trouble winning games. If it turns out trading Jones was a bad move...and Benson still is immature...the DEF can be on the field so much, they wear down.

Just my gut re: CHI. What a cake division they are in now...what a change. Used to be one of the most feared divisions.

~Lance
[/QUOTE]Yeah, you're on the right track, no chance they'll be back in the SB, but still good enough to take the division. I don't think the D will dominate losing Tank and others, but still a good system and a lot of talent, while on offense a lot of weapons. I don't think they'll miss Jones too much, though he should be good for NYJ.

I considered NYJ as possibly missing too, but I agree with your assessment they should have a solid team. They could be a better team but with a worse record, seems like they were fortunate at times last season, so they could be on the bubble and wouldn't take too much for them to miss.

Sideline Sage

Post by Sideline Sage » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:20 am

Saints 31
Chargers 20

Roger