NFFC Online June 15th Giveaway: Chris Johnson Signed Photo

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Nevermind - I found it. I went to the fanball page instead of looking at the top of this page. :confused:

I think it said we need to pay this weekend - how do we do that? It didn't ask for any information.

Wayne Wayne, glad you found it and welcome aboard. The site does ask for your credit card when you sign up. If you left one, then you're good to go. If not, I'll call you on Monday for one. Thanks and good luck in the NFFC Online Championship.

The deal is good through Tuesday. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 am

Thanks all. We have 20+ more teams since we announced the Online giveaways on Friday afternoon. Gotta love it. As Rich stated, the three-pack is as good as it gets now, so don't delay if you're interested in joining this way. Offer ends this week with the autographed photos. Thanks again all as we know most people sign up at the last minute for these online contests, but it's good to get the ball rolling early nonetheless.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Riverdog

Post by Riverdog » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:56 pm

OK in for the 3-pack !
2006 WCOFF CHAMP !
2008 3rd Overall NFFC Classic, Regular Season Points Champion!
2008 and 2009: WCFF Magazine experts league Champ.
2011 Gunning for a 2nd National title

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 am

Originally posted by Riverdog:
OK in for the 3-pack ! Awesome, welcome CHAMP!! We've added 40+ teams to the NFFC Online Championship since Friday afternoon. The things folks will do for an autographed photo!! :D Thanks all and keep 'em coming as tomorrow is the deadline for the free Chris Johnson autographed 8x10 photo for the three-pack and the free Mike Sims-Walker 8x10 photo for a single Online Championship signup. Gotta love it.

Thanks all and let's keep this event rolling.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 am

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the 3-pack special as we had more than 30 owners jump in for the 3-pack and the Chris Johnson photo. We have those in St. Louis and will mail them from our offices there once we have the list complete. The same is true for the Mike Sims-Walker photo for the single online entries. Good job all as we quickly went over 100 signups for the NFFC Online Championship by June 15th. Awesome.

The online contests will be fun and hopefully soon we'll have the Mock Draft Lobby open and available to you. Thanks all.

Sideline Sage

Post by Sideline Sage » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 am

Greg,

Have the autographed photos been mailed out yet?

Roger

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:43 am

Originally posted by Sideline Sage:
Greg,

Have the autographed photos been mailed out yet?

Roger We had to wait to make sure all checks were received before sending out the items. I think Tom sent the complete list of those who paid in full last week to St. Louis, so look for the giveaways soon. That includes the Chris Johnson and Mike Sims-Walker photos and the CJ mini-helmets.

Max Factor

Post by Max Factor » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

In the rules and regulation section of the on line championship it states that if one team is h to h winner and another is high points they each get $650 and high total points in week 14-16 win the $650 balance.
In the prize breakdown link it states 1st place $1400 and second place $700.

That is a difference of $150 in prize money to first and second.

Which is correct? or am I missing something?
Jeff Potok

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

"

If I have the $650 figure in there I need to update that. The format is rather simple:

** Any team that is h2h champ of their league and total points leader after Week 13 wins $1,400. Next highest point team wins $700. Both teams advance to the Championship Round.

** If one team has best h2h record and another team has most total points, they each win $700 and both advance to the Championship Round. A separate league playoff during Weeks 14-16 will then be held to determine the league champ and the winner of the remaining $700.

$2,100 total in league prizes: $1400 to first place, $700 to second place. Sound good?"

- Greg's quote - in the online section
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 am

Originally posted by Max Factor:
In the rules and regulation section of the on line championship it states that if one team is h to h winner and another is high points they each get $650 and high total points in week 14-16 win the $650 balance.
In the prize breakdown link it states 1st place $1400 and second place $700.

That is a difference of $150 in prize money to first and second.

Which is correct? or am I missing something? I will correct that typo as it obviously occurred when we changed the prize structure from paying the top three teams to paying the top two teams. It is $1400 for each league champion and $700 for each league runner-up for a total of $2,100 per league. Sound good?