What do you need for tonight?

chriseibl

Re: What do you need for tonight?

Post by chriseibl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Ry's Guys wrote:I'll start it off...from a fantasy standpoint I have a few "needs". First I need Burleson & Gould to outscore Marshall & Hester by 9.1. If this happens there may be a contingent from the Super Auction coming to Chicago to look for my lucky A$$ :D :D :D Secondly I need Cutler to score less than 27.8 which incidentally was his score from his last game played :o

In real life I need the rain to stop because I'm leaving to tailgate and attend tonights game. I also need Da Bears to win and stockpile wins now as the competition is gaining on them! And the second half of their season looks drastically tougher than the first half! GO BEARS!!!
I'll be cheering for Billy's team... mainly because I'm forced to start Hester in a couple other leagues as a bye week substitute. But I'm also worried enough about my team's running back situation that I think a fall in points is likely in that league.

I will settle for a Bears victory though!!! Good luck :)

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I literally have 13 games that are "undecided" going into tonight. :o

So I won't bore you with the details, except one that I feel most confident about is I only need Robbie Gould to score ONE point to get a win in my OL.

If that doesn't happen.....none of them will!!! :lol:

Good luck all!! :D

SS

Post by SS » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

Well, thanks to Matthew Stafford for losing my OC matchup by literally less than 1 point. What a meaningless touchdown. If Vernon Davis would have also caught 1 pass I would have been in the win column.
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place