Signup Lists For NFFC Post Season Hold 'Em Contest

Diesel

Re: Signup Lists For NFFC Post Season Hold 'Em Contest

Post by Diesel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Greg. Please put me down for one spot in the $50 contest. I don't have my info for the website anymore...Should I email Tom Hatfield or do you guys have the capability to find that stuff?
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

Okay, signups are rolling in today now that rosters are available. Once you sign up you can pick your 12 players for Week 1 and switch them out between now and 5 minutes before Saturday's first kickoff. At that point rosters lock for the week. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 am

Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I can't seem to access my rosters at all.

I logged in, went to "my rosters", and there is nothing there.

Please advise....thanks!

Money

Post by Money » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 am

BillyWaz wrote:Maybe I am doing it wrong, but I can't seem to access my rosters at all.

I logged in, went to "my rosters", and there is nothing there.

Please advise....thanks!
Billy,

I was having the same problem up until a few minutes ago. Give it another try.
Joe

bezie

Post by bezie » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

I don't even see the "My rosters" link. I only see "My contests" and nothing shows up there when I click on it. I logged out and back in and still nothing.

Money

Post by Money » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 pm

bezie wrote:I don't even see the "My rosters" link. I only see "My contests" and nothing shows up there when I click on it. I logged out and back in and still nothing.
Try using the "Play now" link. It should go to your teams. I get nothing on the my contests page as well
Joe

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Money wrote:
bezie wrote:I don't even see the "My rosters" link. I only see "My contests" and nothing shows up there when I click on it. I logged out and back in and still nothing.
Try using the "Play now" link. It should go to your teams. I get nothing on the my contests page as well
As long as you just click the Play Now button on the contest it will take you to your teams. If you still have problems, please contact Tom Hatfield at [email protected] for more information. Again, this is Tom Hatfield. We want you setting your rosters ASAP. thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Now 100 teams officially signed up for the $200 NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest and over 110 teams officially signed up for the $50 contest. With four full days to go, we're closing in on early sellouts. Great job everyone and THANKS.

Secure your spots at fantasy911.com and you will have until Saturday just before the first kickoff to adjust your Week 1 starting lineup. Good luck to everyone. This should be a fun, fun contest with the NFL playoffs so up for grabs!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Just a heads up that it's easier for me to update the number of official signups than it is to list all of the names. The Admin in place makes it a little difficult for me to identify every new signup, but I have the number of teams in place. Those are official once someone sets a lineup. As of now, here are the teams in place:

$200 - 125 teams
$75 - 99 teams
$50 - 150 teams

Good day of signups and hopefully we can hit our goals in the next two days. Don't wait too long to grab a team if you like any of these price levels, especially the $50 level. Thanks all.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm

We're getting closer to our goals, especially in the $50 and $200 contests. Here's the tally with about 50 hours left to sign up:

$200 - 143 teams
$75 - 110 teams
$50 - 173 teams