New Live Scoring Page For NFFC Owners

HossJWW

Re: New Live Scoring Page For NFFC Owners

Post by HossJWW » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:28 am

Can we get the live scoring page to show both team's starting lineup scores on the same page? There is a lot of wasted space and huge fonts.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:01 pm

HossJWW wrote:Can we get the live scoring page to show both team's starting lineup scores on the same page? There is a lot of wasted space and huge fonts.
This does happen when you are head-to-head with another team. For those contests where we have "All Play" in Weeks 1 and 2 the Live Scoring is just showing your team since you don't have an opponent. All of the other teams in your league have their Live Scoring at the bottom of the page for you to see. But if you are in a Classic League this week, for instance, you are seeing your team and your opponents' team side by side.

Hope this helps.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TR

Post by TR » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:44 pm

The live scoring is messed again...showing week 1 and can't see who everyone has tonight...

HOF

Post by HOF » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Ya its all jacked up for sure.

Very disappointing that. Has happened the last few years it seems in either football or baseball.

TBH i would love the option to go to the classic live scoring like we had in baseball...i would use that all day with a small delay compared to showing the wrong weeks scoring!

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 pm

HOF wrote:Ya its all jacked up for sure.

Very disappointing that. Has happened the last few years it seems in either football or baseball.

TBH i would love the option to go to the classic live scoring like we had in baseball...i would use that all day with a small delay compared to showing the wrong weeks scoring!
There is an option, if you are having trouble viewing the scoring, where it diverts back to the old scoring. At least that is a temporary solution to the issue.

cass

Post by cass » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm lost i actually think it's terrible. The formatting makes it impossible to read. Numbers merged with text etc. Am i missing something? Do i need to installed an add in? The old live scoring at least i could read.

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 am

cass wrote:I'm lost i actually think it's terrible. The formatting makes it impossible to read. Numbers merged with text etc. Am i missing something? Do i need to installed an add in? The old live scoring at least i could read.
Live scoring was not working last night. There was nothing you needed to install. Not sure what happened but hopefully it will be.fixed prior to Sunday. As.I said,.you could view.the scoring in.the old.format if you clicked on the link but that was it. Hopefully Greg gives us an.update soon, as to the status.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 am

HOF wrote:Ya its all jacked up for sure.

Sorry for any issues we had in the first quarter last night with the new Live Scoring. It was corrected and shouldn't be a problem going forward.

Let's hope there aren't any more issues going forward, but always know that the old Live Scoring is available at the bottom of the page here:

Having trouble viewing live scoring? Click here.

I like the new Live Scoring where you can easily view everyone's team in the tabs at the top of the page. Now let's get it working to perfection on Sunday and have you all enjoy this along with Live Overall Standings. Good luck this weekend everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius