AP.....

mattjb

Re: AP.....

Post by mattjb » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm

JETS SB wrote:We don't even know if AP had a relationship with the kid. It was apparently from a woman he paid to keep quiet. I am not trying to be insensitive, but maybe that has something to do with it.
Reading between your lines..."Yeah my kid died but it's not the one I like so I'm playing?"

I really hope that isn't the case.

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:35 pm

mattjb wrote:
JETS SB wrote:We don't even know if AP had a relationship with the kid. It was apparently from a woman he paid to keep quiet. I am not trying to be insensitive, but maybe that has something to do with it.
Reading between your lines..."Yeah my kid died but it's not the one I like so I'm playing?"

I really hope that isn't the case.
No, I didn't say that. Apparently he just learned the kid existed and so its a little different than if he had a relationship with the kid. In fact, what they are saying is, the first time AP ever met the child was when he went to the hospital.

It is a tragic situation and if AP didn't play, I would understand, but I also understand why he finds it necessary to play.

I am a father of an adopted son so I would never say a father would play favorites, but there is obviously a lot here that we don't know about the situation.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm

just read a story on AP on yahoo. this guy been thru hell.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--adria ... 42730.html
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN