Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 pm

It's official now.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

greenwichsttavern

Re: Cutler Will Start In Week 15

Post by greenwichsttavern » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Huge news, puts a major curve ball into these final 2 weeks of fantasy playoffs. As a non McCown owner I was hoping this was the result and that the Bears would go back to Cutler. McCown was soo hot he might of carried teams to fantasy titles next couple weeks, I'd rather see them put it in the hands of a rusty cutler and see if he can pick up where McCown left off but thats for other owners to decide on now

TR

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:It's official now.
Love to see Cutler throw a few picks and brownies win...will make for some great sports radio afterwards :D

TR

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 pm

greenwichsttavern wrote:Huge news, puts a major curve ball into these final 2 weeks of fantasy playoffs. As a non McCown owner I was hoping this was the result and that the Bears would go back to Cutler. McCown was soo hot he might of carried teams to fantasy titles next couple weeks, I'd rather see them put it in the hands of a rusty cutler and see if he can pick up where McCown left off but thats for other owners to decide on now
It sure does...look no further than the Primetime leader...

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:02 pm

TR wrote: It sure does...look no further than the Primetime leader...
Poor guy loses him and Gronk this week :(

Wonder who his QB was to start the year? Fitzpatrick/Manuel/McCown on his roster.. maybe Vick?

TR

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Coach JP wrote:

Wonder who his QB was to start the year? Fitzpatrick/Manuel/McCown on his roster.. maybe Vick?
That's a good question...wish we could look up other league's drafts...

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Coach JP wrote:

He loses Gronk but has Pitta so that's not a bad Plan B.

Joe's QBs that he drafted were Vick and Alex Smith.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

TR wrote:
Coach JP wrote:

That's a good question...wish we could look up other league's drafts...
Go to any of your teams, then go to League, Draft Results and you'll see a pulldown link above Draft Recap with all of the leagues from 2013. They are all listed there.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm

greenwichsttavern wrote:Huge news, puts a major curve ball into these final 2 weeks of fantasy playoffs. As a non McCown owner I was hoping this was the result and that the Bears would go back to Cutler. McCown was soo hot he might of carried teams to fantasy titles next couple weeks, I'd rather see them put it in the hands of a rusty cutler and see if he can pick up where McCown left off but thats for other owners to decide on now
In the 10 years that we've been doing the NFFC Classic, Primetime and Online Championship, this is the wildest finish to the season I can ever remember with guys like Josh McCown and RG3 being benched. Injuries to Adrian Peterson, Gronk and Welker don't help at all, so depth will be tested on all of these Championship Round teams. I think this is going to be the most intriguing finish ever and we could have a lot of turnover of top teams depending on how all of this plays out.

I can't wait to see what happens. I'm ready for some football, even on a Thursday Night!! :mrgreen:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TR

Post by TR » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm

That's a good question...wish we could look up other league's drafts...[/quote]

Go to any of your teams, then go to League, Draft Results and you'll see a pulldown link above Draft Recap with all of the leagues from 2013. They are all listed there.[/quote]

Ah yes I'm seeing that now...thanks Greg!