Regrets on Lineup Choices

kjduke

Re: Regrets on Lineup Choices

Post by kjduke » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:42 pm

mattjb wrote:Hard to argue with your selections KJ based on the match ups but might be worth the gamble to sit Alshon as he's on 5 other teams of the 12 and play D Thomas.
Yeah, he's the toughest sit given his ability for a monster game. My thinking was to have the anti-Denver lineup since my other team is Bronco-heavy, as are many of the cutlines. Sitting Alshon is another strategy against the field, but Alshon vs that Philly D. :shock: Also contemplated benching DeSean since he's boom or bust and CHI could try to take away deep routes, but I still think he could go off just as easily as DT.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Cocktails and Dreams wrote:D. Thomas would be in my lineup for someone. Who I don't know exactly.
I agree. I would probably sit DeSean. I have both he and Demaryius in the FBG, so I am hoping that both go nuts, but I like DeMaryius (or Decker) to have a pretty big game.

Good luck, KJ! :D

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Well, I did start Demaryius ... so far so good, I have until tonight to sit either DeSean or Alshon. We'll see how everything looks at that point. Also benched Stafford for Dalton, so far so good there, and I sat AP (slow start today) for Vereen. No regret yet. :D