BIG thanks to Tom and the Big Apple!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: BIG thanks to Tom and the Big Apple!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 am

greenwichsttavern wrote:Great weekend in NYC, I look forward to it every year. Also want to thank Tom for the kind words as he called us up on stage and presented us with our HOF plaques, it was first class. Great catching up with a lot of the guys as always. Good luck to all this year
If anyone has pictures of this and anything with our Hall of Famers, please email me at [email protected]. We need to make sure our web site has all of this for the upcoming season. Thanks much and CONGRATS to the 7 Hall of Fame members.

Our overall national champions all get plaques each year as well, so there's a little something more to play for everyone other than those six-figure cash prizes!! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:03 am

I know Tom has one, Greg.

It is already up on Facebook.

THEICON

Post by THEICON » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:19 pm

sounds like a good time guys hopefully this weekend in vegas will be every bit as fun. probably better though ;)

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:18 pm

The NYC group is just a great bunch of guys to hang out with and look forward to seeing each and every year. Drafting against them though is another story. Still recovering from that one Classic league. :shock:

Thanks Tom, thanks Mike. You guys took care of us as always. Also a special thanks to Andy for treating the NYC Super participants so well yet again.

To the rest of the NYC crew, great seeing all of you again. See some of you in a couple days in Sin City, some in March for the baseball drafts, and the rest next year same time same place. It was a blast as always.

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 am

I had a great time in NYC and enjoyed drafting alongside some of the guys I drafted against a few years ago; prior deciding a Vegas vacation for football was more fun (which it is). But, with my daughter's wedding in a few weeks time, Vegas was out of the question this year. Not easy drafting against "Hall of Fame" players, but if I happen to get lucky and win, more bragging rights, right????

Best of luck all.

Pete