Week 15 Thoughts and Observations

Tom Kessenich

Re: Week 15 Thoughts and Observations

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Money wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:Yup, Detroit did a good job on Rodgers earlier this season.

In Detroit.

What's Detroit's record in the state of Wisconsin the past two decades again?

:D
Ahhhh, you can ask that question about the Lions in any state in the Union and have a valid point Tom. The Lions are hanging around and nobody thinks they can win in Green Bay the last week, including me. With that said the Lions can lose next week and win the division in Green Bay the following week. Stranger things have happened.

Here's to hoping the Packers overlook the Bucs next week and it becomes a mute point. :o
Can't see the Packers tripping over their ****s in Tampa Bay this week. The Bills' loss was a wake-up call. I think they come out with all guns blazing on Sunday.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

JETS SB

Post by JETS SB » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Let's give credit where its due.. the Bills are 8-6 and are a pretty good team and an excellent defensive team. The Packers losing in Buffalo is really not that huge of an upset.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:14 pm

JETS SB wrote:Let's give credit where its due.. the Bills are 8-6 and are a pretty good team and an excellent defensive team. The Packers losing in Buffalo is really not that huge of an upset.
I said what they did the last two games in particular was the most impressive defensive accomplishment of the season. I gave them plenty of praise. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:09 pm

the Bears are a dead team. They have quit. It could be - 10 degrees and the lions would still win. Mark it down. ;)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN