SOLD OUT: NFFC 14-Team Super Auction League

chriseibl

Re: 10 Spots Left In 14-Team Super Auction League

Post by chriseibl » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Sack wrote:Jack - sorry, last year was the first year I missed and honestly was not aware of your finish.

Any league in which I see those 4 letters H A A N , makes for a tougher league. Big Jimmy ( Christie ) and I have
left our Thursday open while in Vegas for a reason, we are watching the sign-ups!
Ken, you're 2 for 2 in Super Auction playoff appearances so you pretty much can't lose. Jump in and get the ball rolling!

I echo Jared's love of this league, really love the competition at this one.

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:25 pm

Sack wrote:Jack - sorry, last year was the first year I missed and honestly was not aware of your finish.

Any league in which I see those 4 letters H A A N , makes for a tougher league. Big Jimmy ( Christie ) and I have
left our Thursday open while in Vegas for a reason, we are watching the sign-ups!
Don't apologize, I'm just yakking. :D

nails

Post by nails » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 pm

this is a tough friggin league..... everyone knows everyone. very tough to outwit..
Bring it on .

Sack

Post by Sack » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Chris:

I KNOW you love those Auctions as much as myself. Something really special about the
Super Auction as you can look around the table and realize you really are going up against the best.
The fact that this draft kicks off the morning of the first NFL game of the season makes it all the more
special. My partner Jim and I have this on the radar but still need some time to think about making the
$$$ commitment. Hope to see you in Vegas!

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 9 Spots Left In 14-Team Super Auction League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:04 pm

NOW 9 SPOTS LEFT in the NFFC's 14-Team Super Auction League in Las Vegas on the Second Weekend as defending champion Tim Miller has officially signed up. Tim and his twin brother Joe have competed in this event each of the last two years and Tim's team got red-hot in the Championship Round to win the title last year. Let's keep pushing for this league and see if we can't fill it up again.

Here's a look at the current signup list:

NFFC SUPER $2,500 14-TEAM AUCTION LEAGUE
Bellagio Las Vegas
Thursday, Sept. 10th, 9 am PT
1. Jared Danielsen, Belleville, Illinois
2. Jack Haan, Palos Heights, Illinois
3. Chris Eibl, Chicago, Illinois
4. Roger Gonzalez, Dayton, Ohio
5. Tim Miller, Little Rock, Arkansas
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:15 pm

To Ken M., Mike W., KJ and anyone else sitting on the fence.

If you are going to play, you should sign up soon. I was literally going to pull the plug on my participation in this today but then Tim Miller signed up. 9 spots to go is alot, and the event needs momentum to get the rest of the teams. Obviously, we all have decisions to make about what to play so let's give this a meaningful shot to fill.

I take it at this point that the time is staying the same for Thursday morning? I thought people were available at night, no?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:01 pm

bald is beautiful wrote:To Ken M., Mike W., KJ and anyone else sitting on the fence.

If you are going to play, you should sign up soon. I was literally going to pull the plug on my participation in this today but then Tim Miller signed up. 9 spots to go is alot, and the event needs momentum to get the rest of the teams. Obviously, we all have decisions to make about what to play so let's give this a meaningful shot to fill.

I take it at this point that the time is staying the same for Thursday morning? I thought people were available at night, no?
I hope we don't throw in the towel on this league just yet because we do have some potential here. If Tim is coming back then Joe can't be far behind. I also want to reach out to Carter Harrell, who has been in this league each of the last two years. We know that Rob Silver and Matthew Shepherd both want to do it, but they both don't get to Las Vegas in time for this auction. Maybe 9 am PT on Thursday isn't the best time to fill this up. I'm up for Thursday or Friday night and I bet some other owners would be too.

There are a couple of other owners from last season who haven't signed up that I'll call this week. We don't want anyone to plan for this $2,500 expense and then not have it fill, but we all know how special this league has become through the years and it would be a shame not to fill it. If you have an interest in this one, let me know and even a (tentative) listing helps the cause. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nails

Post by nails » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:02 pm

greg you know my position on this.. if you get close i'll consider it. :) mike weber.
Bring it on .

edelman24

Post by edelman24 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 am

would love to do this league and beat up on Haan...can't get out to vegas this year, will try to get out next year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:06 am

edelman24 wrote:would love to do this league and beat up on Haan...can't get out to vegas this year, will try to get out next year! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Speaking of yakking......