Live Chat With Nelson Sousa: Wednesday 1 pm ET

76erfan

Re: Live Chat With Nelson Sousa: Wednesday 1 pm ET

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:57 am

I have friends every year that are looking for rankings/projections etc and usually ask me for ADP's etc because they know I am heavily involved with NFFC

I think ADP are a guide but not the end all. Can you tell me what ScoutPro offers that makes them better than your magazine stands or ADP's?

Trying to send some biz your way but I want the value add summary straight from the horses mouth:)

marisschris

Post by marisschris » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Nelson,

I know you're not big at drafting a QB early, but wouldn't you take the value of a Luck or Rodgers (6pts for TD pass) in the second round over players like Evans, Hilton, Cooks, Hopkins, or Forsett, whom seem to be drafted ahead of them in many early drafts?

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Russell Wilson's completion percentage in the Red Zone last season was his worst anywhere on the field.

Jimmy Graham scored all but one of his TDs in the Red Zone last season.

Talk about your perfect marriages, right?

Everything points to it working out perfect, but I could also envision a lot of fake hand offs to Lynch, Bootleg to right and then Wilson deciding to throw to Graham or run it in. I don't see how teams stop that?
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

driftin

Post by driftin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Do you think Tom's obsession with Jimmy Graham is healthy?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

driftin wrote:Do you think Tom's obsession with Jimmy Graham is healthy?
Ha.

Awesome.

I like nice things. Sue me.

:D
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:20 pm

76erfan wrote:Is Zach Ertz ready for a breakout year this year? Asking for a friend..............

Tell your friend that I think Ertz does breakout this year, but he better have improved as a blocker too

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:32 pm

if RG3 is revived this year...what does that mean for DeSean Jackson? Are you high on him? Billy makes fun of me because I own him on alot of teams...but I kinda think he has himself a big year.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 pm

76erfan wrote:I have friends every year that are looking for rankings/projections etc and usually ask me for ADP's etc because they know I am heavily involved with NFFC

I think ADP are a guide but not the end all. Can you tell me what ScoutPro offers that makes them better than your magazine stands or ADP's?

Trying to send some biz your way but I want the value add summary straight from the horses mouth:)

1. ScoutPRO has an algorithm that takes many factors into account including match-up for our weekly projections. The beauty of it is you also have a live body (Me) to bounce ideas and get answers from. So you get the best of both worlds, Subjective and objective weekly projections.

2. If you sign up as a "Projector" you get email access to me before your draft/s and during the season to go over lineup calls, waiver wire targets and trade scenarios. Sign up at the Pro level and I help prepare you for your big upcoming draft over the phone. On this call we play out different scenarios that might occur during the draft to better prepare for anything. We go over roster construction, sweet spots in a draft and what positions you can punt back in a draft so you don't have any wasted picks.

3. So whether a novice or a veteran I can wear many hats. I can hold your hand from day one of your draft right through the season or can help a veteran with waiver wire stashes that are flying under the radar.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:36 pm

76erfan wrote:if RG3 is revived this year...what does that mean for DeSean Jackson? Are you high on him? Billy makes fun of me because I own him on alot of teams...but I kinda think he has himself a big year.

DJax is that perfect #3 WR that will win a few weeks for you by himself. If RG3 is back to his old self that helps the whole offense. Jackson will never be mistaken for a high volume receiver, but he's a big play guy and makes a lot of sense to own on tournament teams

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 pm

marisschris wrote:Nelson,

I know you're not big at drafting a QB early, but wouldn't you take the value of a Luck or Rodgers (6pts for TD pass) in the second round over players like Evans, Hilton, Cooks, Hopkins, or Forsett, whom seem to be drafted ahead of them in many early drafts?

I have thought about that very same scenario. It makes a ton of sense in the NFFC if you are drafting from the front end. I think there is a tier that dries up late in the 2nd. You know what you are getting with Luck and Rodgers so technically they are a safe pick, but you are getting elite production at QB. Makes sense in a big money league