The Magical Disappearing Act of MSW

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 am

Originally posted by GK:
...did Santana Moss play today as well?...man that's TWO goose eggs right there....crazy, eh?...GK Speaking of where the hell are you besides MSW and Santana Moss how bout Desean Jackson.It was sickning watching Kevin Kornwhole not even look at him the entire time he got in.I couldnt believe it and it will probably cost me that game as im up 13 againest Brady. DAMN IT. :mad:
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

renman

Post by renman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 am

ah, when fantasy football stops hurting.. you stop playing.

All of this venting comes from the fact we care so much and the stakes are high.

In the past I have seen people mock others for venting here. I actually have no problem with it. It is interesting to see others deal with the same frustrating things... Like M Floyd and J Maclin having amazing matchups on paper and getting absolutely nothing ultimately costing me my game.

By the way, does anyone even try to cover Gates? Has anyone seen a more consistently wide open player over the last 6 years? It boggles my mind. Defenses KNOW he is the main guy and he still is left alone.