Easier lineup setting platform

packman527

Re: Easier lineup setting platform

Post by packman527 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
JohnP wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote: If you have a Flex player whose game has started you can move him by first benching a player whose game hasn't started (let's say Davante Adams) and then moving that Flex player to WR. That allows you to move a different player to Flex. So you have to bench a player first and then move the Flex player to that spot. I think that's correct.
I tried this. Doesn't work. Please advise.
If you played someone in the Flex position and want to move him to a new position after he's been locked, here's how you do it:

Move another player from your starting lineu to the Bench (for instance, Jeremy Maclin)

Then move someone from your Reserve (let's say Davonte Adams) to Flex. When you hit Submit your player that was locked in Flex will automatically move to WR and Adams will move to Flex.

It's as simple as that. Good luck all going forward.
I had problems with this last week. I had Blount (a Thursday player) in my flex, and then after injury news Friday I wanted to move him up to RB and put somebody else in the flex. I tried this both Friday and Saturday, doing exactly as you described, and it wouldn't accept the change. But on Sunday morning when i went to do it, it worked. And i didn't do anything differently. Is there something in the programming of this that only allows for you to do this switch on Sundays?

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:30 pm

This kind of disappeared without an answer. That search button that Chad brought up is an absolute great idea. Is this at least a thought for next year. It would save a tremendous amount of time trying to search for a player on a team.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 pm

packman527 wrote:I had problems with this last week. I had Blount (a Thursday player) in my flex, and then after injury news Friday I wanted to move him up to RB and put somebody else in the flex. I tried this both Friday and Saturday, doing exactly as you described, and it wouldn't accept the change. But on Sunday morning when i went to do it, it worked. And i didn't do anything differently. Is there something in the programming of this that only allows for you to do this switch on Sundays?
No. I'm not sure what happened in your case, but it's not set up to be done just on Sundays.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:43 pm

BLACKHAND wrote:This kind of disappeared without an answer. That search button that Chad brought up is an absolute great idea. Is this at least a thought for next year. It would save a tremendous amount of time trying to search for a player on a team.
Have to agree here. Those of us that play 15+ leagues need this. We can't promote more folks to take on more teams and not have this convenience. The DFS sites make it easy, we need this as well.

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:17 pm

Take a look at RTsports' "power player lineup" page. Exceptional.

Would love this for baseball too, I could definitely manage more teams with it than without.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:46 am

kjduke wrote:Take a look at RTsports' "power player lineup" page. Exceptional.

Would love this for baseball too, I could definitely manage more teams with it than without.
Agreed. That is a nice feature and an easy way to find any player on your teams. It would make managing multiple teams on our sites much more doable. We need to add features like this for all of our sports and there's a plan in place to get that done in 2017. You'll hear more about it in the coming weeks.

But yeah, making every aspect of your online experience easier has to be our top goal going forward and it will be. More very soon on how we're going to get that done.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:27 am

As long as you're considering improvements like this, how about a Multileauge Live Scoring Dashboard too, where you can see all of your teams' scores at once? Thanks.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 am

Sandman62 wrote:As long as you're considering improvements like this, how about a Multileauge Live Scoring Dashboard too, where you can see all of your teams' scores at once? Thanks.
Yes that makes perfect sense. As KJ said, both of these things are being done by our competitors and it's time for this feature as well. We've talked about it too long, but now there is a plan in place to add tech upgrades. Details coming soon. We'll get the list prioritized and plan for these features to be part of 2017's offering.