Week 7 Thoughts & Observations

King of Queens

Re: Week 7 Thoughts & Observations

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Wow, what a disaster...

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:13 am

King of Queens wrote:Wow, what a disaster...
The Titans were at least an entertaining NFL offense. HUGE step up from last Sunday night's affair.

LOL at Peter King trying to defend that game on Twitter last night.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:27 am

King of Queens wrote:Wow, what a disaster...
How can you not fire the entire Jacksonville coaching staff after that performance? It's obvious that the players quit on the staff as unprepared as they were to play in the first half. And my God, the loop that Bortles has when he throws the ball is worse than the Tebow Loop. Someone correct his mechanics IMMEDIATELY.

I couldn't watch that game last night it was so bad. That's not quality football. It was fun to watch Murray and a young, athletic complement in Derrick Henry, but this performance was mailed in by the Jags. I checked out by halftime. What an embarrassment. The NFL has some work to do here.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

renman

Post by renman » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:17 pm

There are so many things going on that impact the product. The new CBA rules that limit team preparations and practice is a big part of the product being bad. I think there also comes a tipping point of over saturation that hurts ratings/viewership. Thursday night, all day Sunday, Sunday night, Monday night, 24/7 highlight shows and its own channel for content. The product has been on a steady climb in terms of growth for a long time, at some point it has to plateau.

TR

Post by TR » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:29 pm

NFL needs to get rid of the Thursday games...players do not have enough time to recover and the majority of them are lousy games. Once a year during Thanksgiving is more than enough Thursday games.