HHHMMMMMMM....

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:05 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
STFU, this was a tough draft and one bad apple does not skew the entire league.

You can stuff your competitive advantage talk right back into your little hole.

Anyone who comes out of this league with a dominant team will be fortunate because it was a very solid draft.

It is likely he will need some waiver wire advice, maybe you can lend him some advice. I agree with you here Rob. We did wonder wtf he was thinking the whole time but never did we think that he gave our entire league a competitive advantage over everyone else. It was a tough draft as there was more fantasy football knowledge at our table than any other in Chicago. It was a fight for every single pick. It should be a very competitive league.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

bald is beautiful

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 am

Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
STFU, this was a tough draft and one bad apple does not skew the entire league.

You can stuff your competitive advantage talk right back into your little hole.

Anyone who comes out of this league with a dominant team will be fortunate because it was a very solid draft.

It is likely he will need some waiver wire advice, maybe you can lend him some advice. Give it to him, Rob. Hehehehe

Team Canada

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Team Canada » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:14 am

I'm thinking rich kid bought the first mag out after the draft...

It does help but mostly the guys on either side of him probably stopped "sweating out" that last minute lol

Curtis was a great pick I got him as my 7th wideout!
2008 double playoffs!!

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:17 am

He had a Willie Parker jersey on and had a partner with him.

bald is beautiful

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by bald is beautiful » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:31 am

I've seen plenty of WCOFF drafts where guys have completely sucked, some who actually have drafted with just a magazine and ran out of players to take in the later rounds. It happens. Yes, I wished I was in those leagues, but there is nothing anyone can do about it. He paid his $.

The real question is who it benefitted. I can honestly say no one team. Because he drafted at 7, there were plenty of sharks on both sides of this guy who took any values that fell.

Inf4life

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Inf4life » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:42 am

To be honest, we didn't have any cheatsheets last year or this year. We drafted straight out of the magazine both times. If you use the magazine and run out of players then you just don't have football knowledge in general and are just donating your money.

Raiders

HHHMMMMMMM....

Post by Raiders » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 am

Alright I'll come clean my buddy is Shawn Rybka. He will run away with this League. :D

John