SOLD OUT: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

BigBlueNation

Re: SOLD OUT: NFFC $150 Draft Champions 34

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:04 am

Don Draper wrote:
JohnP wrote:
BigBlueNation wrote:It looks like by noon tomorrow, we will have completed seven (7) rounds in five (5) days.
Brutal draft. Just started round 16. Noon Friday will be 12 days. Eight time outs - many during the day. Will be the last of the 8 hour versions for me.

I just finished an 8hr draft and for the most part, it moved along briskly. Unfortunately stories like yours are the reason why I won't join anymore 8hr DCs this year. Esp now with training camps open. Owners have a strategic reason to wait as long as possible before making a selection. There is news breaking every day. Only D.C. Expresses for me for the remainder of the drafting season. Hopefully the $150 DC expresses start filling.
Your absolutely correct Mark. These drafts usually have one guy that extends the draft. Unfortunately, we have four timing out or close.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:16 am

Like Mark said, let's start filling these $150 Draft Champions Express Leagues now. The first one is tonight at 8 ET and with 12 good hours we can get these done in just over 3 hours. Who's up for the challenge tonight, featuring last year's Draft Champions champion, Mark Srebro. Let's do this.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:30 pm

There definitely needs to be a change... :evil: I have another idea. Why not have a league with the prerequisite you HAVE to take 6-8 hours to pick...I know of 3-4 players that would enjoy that ... :roll:
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"