Week 3 Waiver Wire

ultimatefs

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...didn't Shorts Wetting Man Lance recently chastise you for "tooting your own horn" after just two weeks?...kudos to at least admitting that you were wrong on the Ike call last week...SNAKE Glenn,

Lance was yanking my shorts because he's never beatin' me in a league yet ;) :D :D

He hates it when I do well.

Thrilled that Eddie is #1, and even more thrilled that it appears my projections and likes are very similar to his this year. Do you want to know where I had LJ on my cheat sheet? :D
[/QUOTE]42?
[/QUOTE]That's the number of carries last 8 weeks of the season.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

RI WORKHORSE

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Anyone have a problem tonight picking up guys????

I kept picking a player to drop over and over again, And the box would never register the name.

I lost tons of time because of this, Just wondering if anyone else had this problem????

And I have boxes with droped players with no guys to drop. Would never register the droped players name??????? So it's empty.

It's a hell of alot faster now though, with the new change. Just want to know if this happen to anyone else...

Thanks
I.W
Johnny Frisella

weber7777

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by weber7777 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:47 pm

yep.. he is... i lost out on him, however i wasn't going to go 500 plus for a guy for one week.. he's going to be the derik ward of 08.. fargas will be back there.. alot to spend.. i thought he was worth around 300 or so.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

kapefear

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by kapefear » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same...

trueblue

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by trueblue » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm

mbush was a QB in high school. his L'ville Male High team lost to bbrohms L'ville Trinity High something like 55-52 in the 5A finals. i believe (but not positive) he was Ky's Mr. basketball and Mr. football his senior year.

rkulaski

Week 3 Waiver Wire

Post by rkulaski » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Originally posted by kapefear:
No shot at Mbush in any league.With the possible dreaded "turf toe" for DMC and the groin or hammy problem with FARGAS,there was no way ANTONE should have STOLE him for $300.I'd honestly say if he was available I would have bid min. $475 to $525.They have waited 1 full year for Mr. bush.He's healthy and very dangerous.....He was a BEAST at Louisville and I expect the same... This isn't louisville. Fargas will be back. I'll also agree with snake and weber that around $300 was a legit bid.

Stuckey went for 303 in one of my satellites... did Coles and Cotchery fall off the face of the earth today and I just missed the news?

T Scheffler was also a free agent pickup in one of my satellites .

[ September 19, 2008, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: rkulaski ]