Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: ALL Prizes Now Available

rkulaski

Re: Claim Your 2017 NFFC Prizes NOW: Here's The Process!

Post by rkulaski » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
rkulaski wrote:I can't claim my cutline league prize. Still shows 0.00.
Maybe I'm missing something here.
I don't see a football prize on your team page. Shoot me an email Richard and we'll figure it out.
Will do

Sabretooth

Post by Sabretooth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 pm

i figured out how to claim it Greg. I used a link on the email you guys sent out. I still never saw a way to do it from "my teams" page but I got it done.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Just a heads up that the $80 bonus for leaving $200 or more on account will be automatically added to your Player Account early next week. We are still creating one eWallet setup between Fanball and all of our other contests and the bonus money will be added once that is done. Should be early part of next week, still plenty of time to use it for the NFFC Post-Season Contest entries. Don't fret if you don't see it just yet.

Thanks all and congrats to all of our winners.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:39 am

When will the end of season prizes be posted and available to be claimed? I clicked the link you provided above and then clicked the "Claim Winnings" banner and it showed nothing to claim.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:37 am

eliasond wrote:When will the end of season prizes be posted and available to be claimed? I clicked the link you provided above and then clicked the "Claim Winnings" banner and it showed nothing to claim.
Week 16 standings were just finalized last night. Per the rules, weekly standings aren't finalized until 6 pm ET each Thursday. We are now getting the prize winners on a spreadsheet and to Accounting. We hope to add prizes to Player Accounts by middle of next week so that everyone can use some of this money for their NFFC Post-Season teams!!!

Congrats to all of the winners and look for that prize money in the next week.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Soupdog

Post by Soupdog » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Just a heads up that the $80 bonus for leaving $200 or more on account will be automatically added to your Player Account early next week. We are still creating one eWallet setup between Fanball and all of our other contests and the bonus money will be added once that is done. Should be early part of next week, still plenty of time to use it for the NFFC Post-Season Contest entries. Don't fret if you don't see it just yet.

Greg, have the $80 bonuses been posted? I am not seeing them yet. Want to use that money and the football winnings to crush the post season tourney. ;)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 am

Soupdog wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:Just a heads up that the $80 bonus for leaving $200 or more on account will be automatically added to your Player Account early next week. We are still creating one eWallet setup between Fanball and all of our other contests and the bonus money will be added once that is done. Should be early part of next week, still plenty of time to use it for the NFFC Post-Season Contest entries. Don't fret if you don't see it just yet.

Greg, have the $80 bonuses been posted? I am not seeing them yet. Want to use that money and the football winnings to crush the post season tourney. ;)
Not yet. I was just going to make this post: Hopefully tomorrow the $80 bonuses will be added to all of your Player Accounts and definitely by Friday. Just working on one more thing to get those added, but I promise they will be added in time to add more NFFC Post-Season teams. Thanks for your patience all.

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm

when will our winning be in our accounts ?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 pm

got heeem wrote:when will our winning be in our accounts ?
Hopefully tomorrow and Friday at the latest. We're working hard on them all and getting them deposited into the right Player Accounts. Should be soon.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 pm

2018 NFFC PRIZES ARE AVAILABLE ON YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNTS NOW!!

Thanks to the SportsHub Technology IT department for getting the NFFC playoff winnings on everyone's Player Accounts now. Please follow the directions on the first post and Claim Prizes now. Then you can click on the down arrow and Withdraw Funds. Remember that if you leave $200 or more on account we will give you $80 on your account to use for any future NFBC, NFFC, CDM, MFL 10, or League Safe purchase. If you leave $3,000 or more on account we'll manually give you $100 off for future contests. Thanks all and good luck.

Enjoy and CONGRATS to all of the NFFC winners.