Super Mixed League 1 Draft Order On Fanball.com

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
A note that this will be an ONLINE draft. It will not be a teleconference. All 14 owners will be online and we'll host this draft online in our draft room. Everyone will be able to access their rosters immediately after the draft. Tom...is this the case for BOTH of the mixed Supers---the one on Sunday and the one on Monday as well? I asked Greg this same exact question several days ago and he indicated they would be teleconference drafts.

Also...is the Ultimate an online draft or a teleconference draft?

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]Paul, I'm in charge of the Ultimate League from Las Vegas as we have 7 or 8 owners with me. We'll patch everyone else in via teleconference. The same is true for Monday as we have 6 or 7 owners via teleconference.

If the Sunday Mixed Super needs to be done via phone, Geoff can handle that. It's just that all 14 are drafting from home as requested, so Tom doesn't have anyone in New York. Again, Geoff can host it if that's what we need to do or we can all make our picks separately online with Geoff providing a number for folks to call if needed. Sound good?
[/QUOTE]It all sounds good, Greg.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me if it's teleconference or online. I'm cool either way. I was just trying to clarify which way it'll be in preparation for the draft.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Tony Clifton

Post by Tony Clifton » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:20 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
A note that this will be an ONLINE draft. It will not be a teleconference. All 14 owners will be online and we'll host this draft online in our draft room. Everyone will be able to access their rosters immediately after the draft. Tom...is this the case for BOTH of the mixed Supers---the one on Sunday and the one on Monday as well? I asked Greg this same exact question several days ago and he indicated they would be teleconference drafts.

Also...is the Ultimate an online draft or a teleconference draft?

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]Paul, here's the best possible response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwF7n8Wy ... re=related
[/QUOTE]As I just woke up this morning, crawling out of bed with two chicks from my show last night, I decided to check out these messageboards while I had tequila and eggs for breakfast. I stumbled(literally) upon this post, and I have to say, this was freaking hilarious. Cleaning the scrambled eggs off of my computer monitor isn't going to be easy. I laughed so hard, I've got breakfast sprayed everywhere. It's okay though...My cleaning lady has to clean stuff off my computer screen all the time. oh!

Tony Clifton out.

[ August 21, 2010, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: Tony Clifton ]
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.