NFFC High-Stakes Magazine Debuts June 8

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 am

Originally posted by Sky T 2 Hotty:
If we pre-order on the site will it arrive before it hits the news stands? Yes. We didn't get this right for baseball because we were trying to sell these too late, but right now if you order them on the site they will be delivered straight from the printer. And the price on the site is $24.95 for five issues delivered to your home address. That's a pretty good deal. The first issue was just printed and will be sent to you once it's ordered, or so Charlie tells me!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 19, 2010 2:35 am

If we pre-order on the site will it arrive before it hits the news stands? Okay, now Scottie, I don't mean to call you out but if you duplicate what you did last year YOU could be featured in next year's High-Stakes magazine!! Folks, Scott emailed me last night to introduce himself and he told me that last year was his first year EVER playing fantasy football. He played FFOC and won a trip to Las Vegas as one of the Top 15 finalists. He finished 10th overall DURING HIS FIRST FANTASY FOOTBALL SEASON!!

Nice job Scottie and good luck in all of your leagues this year. We hope you do just as well in 2010 and if you decide to join the NFFC and finish Top 10 overall there just might be a nice spot for you in next year's Fantasy Sports Magazine. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 am

Where do you order these?
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 am

Originally posted by Rob B:
Where do you order these? It's right on the NFFC Registration page. There is an option for magazines and when you click that it says $24.95 for five magazines, delivered to you. I'll post a separate thread to inform folks. It's actually a good deal as the newsstand cover price is $7.99 for each one. You'll get two Fantasy Sports Magazines, two Fanball Annuals and the Just Cheat Sheets magazine.

Unfortunately, you can't just order these alone. I see now that they are tied into the product offerings. So if you decide to sign up early for any event you can add the magazines for an additional $24.95. If you've already signed up and didn't do that yet, let me know and I'll find a way to add that to your total and get the mags sent right out to you.

[ May 19, 2010, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Greg Ambrosius ]

sky t 2 hotty

Post by sky t 2 hotty » Wed May 19, 2010 4:07 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Sky T 2 Hotty:
If we pre-order on the site will it arrive before it hits the news stands? Okay, now Scottie, I don't mean to call you out but if you duplicate what you did last year YOU could be featured in next year's High-Stakes magazine!! Folks, Scott emailed me last night to introduce himself and he told me that last year was his first year EVER playing fantasy football. He played FFOC and won a trip to Las Vegas as one of the Top 15 finalists. He finished 10th overall DURING HIS FIRST FANTASY FOOTBALL SEASON!!

Nice job Scottie and good luck in all of your leagues this year. We hope you do just as well in 2010 and if you decide to join the NFFC and finish Top 10 overall there just might be a nice spot for you in next year's Fantasy Sports Magazine. ;)
[/QUOTE]I'm headed there now to place my order. Oh, and thanks! I'll be signing up for a team or two so I'll have a shot! Keep in mind this year will be my first time to do 12 or 14 team leagues, only did the 10-team leagues last year, so I'm going into an all new territory once again. To appear in the magazine just gives me more motivation to have a good draft, it would truly be an honor, and is now an official goal of mine. . :D

[ May 19, 2010, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Sky T 2 Hotty ]

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 am

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Sky T 2 Hotty:

[/QUOTE]I'm headed there now to place my order. Oh, and thanks! I'll be signing up for a team or two so I'll have a shot! Keep in mind this year will be my first time to do 12 or 14 team leagues, only did the 10-team leagues last year, so I'm going into an all new territory once again. To appear in the magazine just gives me more motivation to have a good draft, it would truly be an honor, and is now an official goal of mine. . :D
[/QUOTE]Good to hear Scottie and thanks for the emails. I promise you that you'll enjoy these 12 team and 14 team formats. And remember that we use Third Round Reversal in the NFFC along with KDS, so now you get to have some input in where you want to draft AND we start at the bottom again in Round 3 to balance out the talent. It's a totally different strategy from the minute you choose your league to Draft Day. Read up on all of it and contact me if you have questions.

And once you see the magazine you'll notice our $100,000 champion is ON THE COVER holding the winning check. Now THAT'S THE GOAL you should aspire for!! :D Good luck man and welcome to the NFFC.