Check

Greg Ambrosius

Check

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Greg, as a creditor in that "other" event, I too am very happy you kept me in the game. Not only because I won money this year, but more importantly because I love fantasy football and was about to walk away forever due to the WCOFF fiasco. Thanks again for running a top shelf (THE TOP SHELF) event. I'll be back in Vegas year after year after year.

Pete Pete, we celebrated your 30th wedding anniversary in style at the Flamingo a few years ago (well, as much as you can in style at the Flamingo!!!) and I think at the very least you owe the pretty Mrs. a return trip to Las Vegas for your 35th. If my math is correct, that would be in 2013. Bring her along!! :D

Yeah, I'm glad we were able to keep you involved again too because I know how much you love this game. You and Will were among our very first baseball signups and I couldn't blame you for playing in the WCOFF because you loved the big prize and fun of drafting in Las Vegas on the first weekend of the NFL season. Now that they are gone, that's where we'll be going forward. Plan accordingly and we'll see you in Sin City the first weekend of each NFL season until we die. Thanks again and congrats on a winning season.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Check

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 am

Originally posted by TR:
Not sure what happened...filled out the W9 form on my league page a few weeks back and just checked to see everything else filled in except for SSn...Just an FYI, that's how the page will work. If you submit your W9 electronically on the team page it does arrive to our accounting staff with that information but the SSN field on the page is blank the next time you see it. So you didn't see anything unusual there.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

TR

Check

Post by TR » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 am

Ahhh thanks Tom...will keep my eyes peeled the next few days then! =)

Toscano

Check

Post by Toscano » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 am

Got mine as well.

Thank you Greg and Tom.

Looking forward to next year and I am referring this site to everyone I can think of that enjoys fantasy.

Happy New Year!

rkulaski

Check

Post by rkulaski » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Never a doubt about receiving my check but surprising how quickly it arrived. Hope the next batch comes next week!

Now if the Packers can deliver the goods just like the nffc, then life will be very good!

[ January 04, 2012, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: rkulaski ]

TR

Check

Post by TR » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am

Woohooo, I just received my check today...thank u Greg and Tom and already looking forward to not only next year, but decades to come with u guys! =)

Dirty Deeds

Check

Post by Dirty Deeds » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 am

Got my Check and was absolutely floored with the speed.

Congrats to Greg, Tom, and Stats for making these lightning fast payments !!

This elevates the NFFC to the Highest level as the One and Only Premier High Stakes Host.

Talk about setting the BAR for everyone else in the industry.

Great Job Guys...you just crushed the Competition !!

Sincerely Dirty,
Deeds

Mankind

Check

Post by Mankind » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 am

Still no check on my end :( my partner received his on Tuesday ....

boutrous11

Check

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:00 am

tom/greg: have you reached out to those that filled out their W2s incorrectly? I mean I'm assuming I did mine right, but I guess I'm not a full 100% sure...

Tom Kessenich

Check

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:03 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
tom/greg: have you reached out to those that filled out their W2s incorrectly? I mean I'm assuming I did mine right, but I guess I'm not a full 100% sure... Yes, everyone who did not fill out a W9 form has been contacted. If you're unsure of whether yours was submitted properly email me at [email protected] and I'll confirm.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich