Week 12 Thoughts & Observations

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I think the problem here is that Suh has had NUMEROUS personal fouls up to this point. We aren't talking about this being an isolated incident.

Also, whoever it was who said "no one got hurt", is ridiculous.

So if he spit right in someone's face or gave someone the finger in front of everyone it is OK because no one got hurt?? :rolleyes: Im sorry but these guys make RIDICULOUS amounts of money......they need to be held accountable for their lack of control and stupidity.

I can guarantee you if I go into work tomorrow and spit in someone's face or give someone the finger in front of everyone SOMETHING will be done. If I stomped on someone.....I may be fired immediately.

People trying to justify this idiot's actions is comical. Billy, I'm not trying to condone Suh's actions but am saying that it's being blown way out of proportion. The only reason I brought up the fact that no injury was involved because I have both read and heard so many publications comparing Suh's stomp to Haynesworth's a few years ago. In that instance a player's exposed face was intentional stepped on and facial injuries were the result. Because of that, the severity of these acts are completely different.

I also agree that these players should be held accountable for their actions. The fact is, they're not. The NFL continues to allow criminals (Stallworth) pot heads (Jerome Simpson) and a long list of others play each and every Sunday. All of which I would say hurt the league's image much more than an over aggressive hit or losing your cool and stomping on an opposing player.

Suh does need to get his emotions under control. I watched his entire career at Nebraska and never saw this side of him. He is clearly a unique talent that can help his team...if on the field. If he's suspended and/or fine I truly hopes he learns from it this time.
Go Big Red!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
I hope you're right on Lance Moore!

:D

[ November 28, 2011, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

CoMoHusker

Post by CoMoHusker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
I hope you're right on Lance Moore!

[/QUOTE]Looks like Moore is going to have that big game you were after. Saints making it look easy.
Go Big Red!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Rog

Post by Rog » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 pm

I honestly believe the reason we didnt see this in college is because he completely dominated his senior year.Now at the nfl level he is still a dominant player but not at the same degree.I think he has a hard time dealing with an offensive lineman handling him or taking him repeatedly out of the play.

DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm Lovin' Me Some Lance Moore!!!

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

And lastly, we're all rooting for Jimmy Graham, Lance Moore and Pierre Thomas tonight. I mean that. Just root for them and we'll all be happy. :D
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

da bears

Post by da bears » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Victor Cruz Rocks!!!!!! :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:16 am

Victor Cruz. Victor Cruz. How good is he really? Man, he seems like the real deal.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
Victor Cruz. Victor Cruz. How good is he really? Man, he seems like the real deal. In my weekly column last week I listed 12 wide receivers who I would start without any hesitation at this point of the season. Cruz was one of them. I think he's the No. 1 fantasy WR for the Giants right now. I'd take him over Nicks right now. The guy has one bad game in his last eight. There aren't many players at any position in fantasy you can say that about, much less wide receivers.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich