Out of Control

Nutty Scrat

Out of Control

Post by Nutty Scrat » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:52 am

I think the only good thing will be is: What goes around comes around! DO you think teams in the future will remember these run ups? I hope so because if they do somewhere down the road it's PAYBACK TIME BABY! :D
Ed

renman

Out of Control

Post by renman » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:27 am

Nutty,

You may be right but by the time that happens this fantasy season will already be gone and those of us who do not have Brady or Moss will already have lost our money...

I am just amazed as a few weeks ago I thought there was a clear report that the ownership with the Pats was not overly happy with their new reputation in the league based on how their team was running it up on the field. I thought maybe it would calm down... Apparently not.

Nutty Scrat

Out of Control

Post by Nutty Scrat » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:32 am

renman, it could be a couple of years but I'll enjoy it that's for sure! LOL

As a Dolphin fan living in Massachusetts it really has been killing me this year! Not to mention my wife is a Pat's fan! Been brutal I'm telling you! ROFL
Ed

Ted's Cracked Head

Out of Control

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ted's Cracked Head:
It would be fitting for the Browns to roll into Foxboro in January and ruin their perfect season. That is what I want for Xmas!

A Browns vs Packers SB!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of curiousity Rob, why the Browns??
Of all the teams that could make the playoffs, the Brownies seem the least likely and the ones that could hurt the Patriots fans egos the most. Just pure spite on my part. ;)
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King