Note For All Las Vegas League Drafters

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

It was 103 degrees here today and it felt FANTASTIC!!! Man, it's quiet out here now and you could walk down the Strip this morning and really not bump into anyone. It was a quiet time. We ran into Lumpy and Shawn and Jeff Dawson this morning. Missed Sack here at the Bellagio, but did go down to the pool where the scenery was as hot as the sun!! :D NICE!!! That will warm up a cold Wisconsin kid!!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone. We are in Grand Ballroom 3 and 6 tomorrow right next to the Wedding Chapel, starting at 11 am for the Draft Champions Leagues and 4 pm for the auction leagues. Everything is set up already, so we'll see you there.

Saturday we are now in Grand Ballrooms 5,6,7,9 by the Wedding Chapel. It's a nice setup as well as we expanded the room this morning. Should be great. See ya there.

And it's going to be 106 tomorrow, they say. NICE!!! Nothing but sun every day through the weekend.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:40 pm

I'm driving over late night tonight to avoid tomorrow's traffic, then probably sleeping in the car somewhere 'til morning check-in.

I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon!

da bears

Post by da bears » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:24 am

I'll be out there later tonight. VEGAS!! :cool:
Bauler Shot Caller