NFFC Members To Receive Footballguys.com Stats Book

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:20 am

Baltic, you're an NFBC member so of course we have bones for you. Call me anytime at 715-445-4612, ext. 284# and we'll get you off that fence. Bark over on this side and we'll let you out of that cage!!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:24 am

One thing I want everyone to know is that the NFFC BOUGHT these books from Joe Bryant because we felt it would be a good last minute incentive for guys. We certainly knew that many of you are footballguys.com subscribers as we see the new signups coming from there more than any other referral site. That's just facts. But even as a footballguys.com subscriber, many people may not have the $20 book, so we thought it was worth buying and giving to each team. If you already have one and want one for your co-manager, let me know that. If you both have one, call me anyway. We'll talk about buying you an extra beer at the draft or something!!! And yeah, maybe Joe will offer some subscription deals to NFFC members soon. We'll see.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:03 am

Greg, please send me a copy too...I'm sure my co-owner will want one too...Either send me a private message or an email, and I can give you my co-owner's address. Thanks.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Walla Walla

Post by Walla Walla » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:39 am

Please mail me one. Thanks!