Chicago NFFC: Hyatt Regency Is Our New Home

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 am

Greg,

There will be a lot of us coming up on Thursday. I know that Jeff Clampitt, Brian Clampitt, Mike Welp Clamppitt, and Chris Gillman Clampitt will all be up by at least by Thursday. They will probably just want one room with a nice King Size bed. :eek:

Wayne

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

We are planning on staying Sun night as well so we can hang out an extra day with Billy so Thurs-Sun would be great to have the same rate.

I personally don't like the Rosemont location as much as Arlington Park area but if you're costs are better it makes sense.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Originally posted by Route C:
We are planning on staying Sun night as well so we can hang out an extra day with Billy so Thurs-Sun would be great to have the same rate.

I personally don't like the Rosemont location as much as Arlington Park area but if you're costs are better it makes sense. Good stuff guys, that's what I needed to know. I'll work on those dates as well and see what I can do. I need to guarantee a certain number of rooms each night to get these great rates and I'll do it to make this happen. Again, we still have a lot of things to finalize yet, but I like this location better too. I'm very familiar with this hotel because we hosted SportsFest (a card collecting show) at the Rosemont Convention Center for about 10 years and we stayed here a few times. It's a solid, solid hotel and you can't beat this rate to keep everyone in the same location. Awesome development.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks a lot Greg for listening. We all really value staying in the same place we're drafting so we have more opportunities to socialize during the down time without striking up a caravan.

Hopefully we get a CBA soon. I'm dying to talk about FA moves and get some solid plans going.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Greg,

There will be a lot of us coming up on Thursday. I know that Jeff Clampitt, Brian Clampitt, Mike Welp Clamppitt, and Chris Gillman Clampitt will all be up by at least by Thursday. They will probably just want one room with a nice King Size bed. :eek:

Wayne Sounds like someone is bitter they didn't get an invite into the Clampitt family circle of trust....but then I hear you and Bob have started your own "inner circle"

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Thanks a lot Greg for listening. We all really value staying in the same place we're drafting so we have more opportunities to socialize during the down time without striking up a caravan.

Hopefully we get a CBA soon. I'm dying to talk about FA moves and get some solid plans going. I totally understand and want that too, especially for the Chicago folks because there are so many "commuters." To get a first class hotel at $89 per night on the weekend is the biggest surprise of all. That's even cheaper than what we had at the Oakbrook Marriott. And you'll love the hotel, which has a nice sports bar with plenty of TVs, good food, two billiards tables, dart boards, video games and a lot more. It should be a great hangout for the NFFC gang. I think this is going to work out well.

Agreed. Let's get the BS done and a CBA signed. We're ALL ready for some football. Let's do it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm

I personally don't like the Rosemont location as much as Arlington Park area but if you're costs are better it makes sense. We gotta wait and see about flight times, as it might be much cheaper for me to leave Sunday morning. I like the new location a lot, as I think it will service all of our needs in one close area.

kentucky

Post by kentucky » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Great feedback...I love it when a plan comes together.
bill cleavenger
"BIG BLUE NATION" ... We don't rebuild, we reload!!!

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Route C:

Hopefully we get a CBA soon. I'm dying to talk about FA moves and get some solid plans going. I totally understand and want that too, especially for the Chicago folks because there are so many "commuters." To get a first class hotel at $89 per night on the weekend is the biggest surprise of all. That's even cheaper than what we had at the Oakbrook Marriott. And you'll love the hotel, which has a nice sports bar with plenty of TVs, good food, two billiards tables, dart boards, video games and a lot more. It should be a great hangout for the NFFC gang. I think this is going to work out well.

Agreed. Let's get the BS done and a CBA signed. We're ALL ready for some football. Let's do it.
[/QUOTE]$89 per night on weekend is a STEAL..... wow!
Been drafting online for a few years now with the NFFC... I think its time I get my toes wet and try some live stuff..... Lots of people id really like to meet......

Soon as the lock out is over.... Ill sign up and lose my V-card....

Getpaddled
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I hear Chicago calling out your name Greg!

Wayne