Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 am

How about a $100 and I'll take it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

sportsbettingman

The Brady Plan

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 am

Originally posted by GOD Hates You:

Thank you and have a nice day. I'd say yes if you were God Loves You...(That's who I thought you were at first glance)...but the 23 posts in 4 years scares me.

I don't know you enough to wager with you.

Sorry.

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

GOD Hates You

The Brady Plan

Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:29 am

I'll send a check to you for 100 today. If I win you send one back to me for 200. That sounds fair to me.

GOD Hates You

The Brady Plan

Post by GOD Hates You » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 am

sportsbettingman. Do we have bet? I want the money in your hands before gametime Sunday. Please let me know.

Thanks

Captain Hook

The Brady Plan

Post by Captain Hook » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 am

As referenced above by "Follow Me Mark", I was between Lumpy and BWaz at 1.11 (if you haven't seen how stacked LV2 in the Primetime is go to the league forums and look at Greg's setup post and have a laugh).

As most of you know I am not an early QB drafter and my draft started with Portis at 1.11 and Colston at 2.02. When it got back to me at 3.02, I might have used up all my time on the clock for one of the few times in history - Billy who had started WR/WR was dancing a jig because MJD fell to him at 3.01 and I was in disbelief that Brees was still on the board...so it took me a while to get over the shock that I was about to spend my third pick on a QB....but the value and the schedule was so overwhelming I had to take him.

Of course the first comment is Lumpy blowing in my ear with - "What took you so long Hook?"

Sorry for the hijack Rob..........my question for the Brady drafters is do you REALLY expect Tom Terrific to make NFL history two years in a row? Sorry I just can't buy it personally....but we will start to find out on Sunday.

RiFF

The Brady Plan

Post by RiFF » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
Anyone care to wager Brady (you) vs, Romo (me) in NFFC points for this season (first 16 weeks) for $500.00?

Bet not voided due to injury.

~Lance Lance,

I'll take half that. $250. I get Brady; you get Romo. The 1st 16 weeks of the NFL season using NFFC scoring; the loser will pay the winner's entry fee into a $250. NFFC Satellite in 2009. Deal?

Ted's Cracked Head

The Brady Plan

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 am

I am predicting 42tds, thus my belief that those numbers are worthy of a first round pick. I may very well be wrong and that has happened a couple of times over the past 20 years of playing.

If Romo and Manning went in each league in the second round then a Brady selection in the first would be justified if he throws for over 38 tds and I def think he does that.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

sportsbettingman

The Brady Plan

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:05 am

I just sent you both a PM.

That's good enough for this bet.

Betting against Brady is dangerous territory.

Thanks!

RiFF...I'll take the cash, but will gladly pay for your satellite. I don't run with too many leagues anymore...too much WW work for a guy who likes to drink a lot.

~Lance

[ September 01, 2008, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

GOD Loves You

The Brady Plan

Post by GOD Loves You » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 am

Originally posted by sportsbettingman:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Hates You:

Thank you and have a nice day. I'd say yes if you were God Loves You...(That's who I thought you were at first glance)...but the 23 posts in 4 years scares me.

I don't know you enough to wager with you.

Sorry.

~Lance
[/QUOTE]I actually considered taking that wager, but had to pass....$500 to much for something like that....even though I don't think it's close.

BTW, if he didn't pay you, I could drive to the northern part of the state to provide some Divine Intervention. :D
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

sportsbettingman

The Brady Plan

Post by sportsbettingman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 am

Ha!!!

Sweeeeeeeeet! (GLY)

~Lance

~Long John Silver