Changes To NFFC Draft Room & DraftPractice.com

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:51 am

is the ad eventually getting removed?

by the way.....the who's here button top right was a much needed addition for our slow draft. thanks for that.

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:41 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...I can resize it - just go to the corners, get your arrows and drag ...I actually am beginning to like the look of the room and am well accoustmed to it already...it's not bad at all imho...still have to get rid of that damn ad in the upper right hand corner though :mad: ...GK Yeah, I know how to re-size a box. :rolleyes:

It's not working. Maybe there is a limitation in relation to the size of the screen it's on? I'm doing it on my laptop with a 13 or 14" screen.
[/QUOTE]There's no size limitation that I'm aware of Russ. I was using a laptop at times yesterday too and was able to re-size the roster grid/chat windows without any difficulty. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to do the same.
[/QUOTE]Yeah Tom, kind of weird. Bottom right corner, I can grab it and the re-sizing arrows show, but it won't do anything.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

philpo

Post by philpo » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 am

I think it might be what browser you are using I can not get a arrow or change size in Internet Explorer 8 I did not have a problem doing it in Mozilla Fire fox.

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:23 am

No ...I am using FireFox...No resizing of windows/ on a mac.

mc
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:26 am

But with the draft board and chat pop-out, theres not much more that you would need...

great job
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:36 am

Originally posted by philpo:
I think it might be what browser you are using I can not get a arrow or change size in Internet Explorer 8 I did not have a problem doing it in Mozilla Fire fox. I'll let John know about IE 8 causing the problems. In baseball we had similar issues there, but Google Chrome fires up everything faster than any other browser and Firefox wasn't an issue. Hopefully that's the issue and we'll get it fixed.

The key is resizing that grid and getting it in an area that fits right underneath the rest of the player list. Then you have instant stickers going on the team spots.

As for the Player List, Tom and Geoff can update that ADP instantly and they will continue to watch the results from our pay leagues and adjust the lists. Hopefully that also helps people find players more easily. If you see any adjustments that need to be there, go directly to the source: Tom or Geoff. Or if you think the lists are too good, tell them that too!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:40 am

Greg, I am using IE6. So, that may be the problem.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:52 am

One thing you can also do is set your own pre-draft rankings for all of the online leagues you're in. Above your team listings is a Set Your Pre-Draft Rankings link. Click on that and you can then set up your personalized rankings.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:03 am

To follow up on my post above, if you set your own rankings when you go to the draft site on the day of your draft you will see an option which will allow you to import those rankings.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 am

Very excited for my draft and I think you're doing a great job guys.