Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Is doing two main event drafts in the same day possible for the normal human or do you need special training for this? :D doing TWO main events on the same day is A DREAM COME TRUE!! imagine missing out on your "breakout player of the year" because some toad grabs him 2 rounds early. at least with a second draft the same day, you get another crack at getting him! :cool: [/QUOTE]Could you do two main events of baseball in the same day? To me, you'd DEFINITELY need to go into training for that.

Last one for me, what's your take on the Favre situation? I'm going to post a column about my favorite player tomorrow on Rotoworld.com and basically I'm calling him a fool and stupid for this mess he created. I can't believe what's going on, but trust me that Packer Nation has moved on. I trust those outside of Packer Nation are thinking the same thing, but tell me what this Nittany Lion thinks of all this. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
For the newbies checking out the site tonight, provide an honest testimonial about the NFFC and NFBC along with your biggest criticism of our contests. Don't sugarcoat it because there's good and bad in everyone and every fantasy sports contest!! :D The Good: You can call the founders/operators of the event (Greg or Tom) ANY TIME and they'll answer ANY question. Try doing that with some other events. you'll be lucky to get a callback. :rolleyes:

The Bad: In 4 years, I haven't received a #1 pick yet!!! :mad:

The Ugly: Although your draft day facilitators are knowledgeable when it comes to the NFL players, we would like to see MORE EYE CANDY!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! :D :cool: :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:26 pm

Originally posted by Big MO:
What potential 1st round pick is most likely to be a bust? why? i'm on record saying i won't draft tomlinson. i don't see myself waivering on this unless somehow he can convince me he's 100% healthy this preseason or if my alternate player suffers some kind of preseason injury.

tomlinson just has too many miles on his knees. what we say the end of last year, i'm afraid we'll see more of this year.

gomizzouman

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by gomizzouman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm

T.J or Chad?
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm

new facilitator...

da bears

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by da bears » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

new facilitator...

Sign her up Greg!
Bauler Shot Caller

King of Queens

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by King of Queens » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

In Vegas, will you go for the TKO or the KO?

Gordon Gekko

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Originally posted by Big MO:
T.J or Chad? how many years has chad had over 10 td's in a season? ZERO! he's more hype than production. take TJ if those are your options.

gomizzouman

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by gomizzouman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

new facilitator...

Amen!
It takes a great person to be truly humble, and a humble person to be truly great.

Greg Ambrosius

Gekko Chatting NOW!!!

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:30 pm

quote:Originally posted by Big MO:
What potential 1st round pick is most likely to be a bust? why? i'm on record saying i won't draft tomlinson. i don't see myself waivering on this unless somehow he can convince me he's 100% healthy this preseason or if my alternate player suffers some kind of preseason injury.

tomlinson just has too many miles on his knees. what we say the end of last year, i'm afraid we'll see more of this year.
[/QUOTE]Okay, let's say you get that No. 1 pick you're begging for. Then who goes No. 1 in our scoring system ahead of LT2???? C'mon, you have to say who's better than the consensus No. 1 pick.

And as for the eye candy, I'm all for it. That one above looks like a drawing, it's too good!! :D Okay, maybe I'll call Jesse and ask if he can share the eye candy list with me in Vegas and get them hired. I'm starting to get convinced and as you know we had eye candy in Year One and some folks said it was a "distraction!!!"
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius